REVIEW: Revlon Lip Butter in Creme Brulee

Saturday, September 29, 2012


So I bought this a couple of months ago after wanting a slightly more moisturising lip product for winter. At first I really wasn't too impressed, I felt that it wasn't moisturising enough for a lip butter and I was also annoyed at the price for the size of the product you get(the packaging isn't even half filled with product).
Even now, those things I disliked about it, I still dislike however I have also grown to like it. This colour goes on a bit orangy at first but then settles into a lovely nude. Plus if your lips are in good condition then this lip butter will be moisturising enough for you.
Overall it is a nice product and maybe I would like some of the actual colours slightly more BUT it is very overpriced for what it is and doesn't really live up to the hype in my opinion. I wouldn't repurchase for those reasons but if you're looking for an overpriced tinted lip balm then go ahead aha!

xxx

You Might Also Like

6 beauty notes

  1. I still havent tried these out...but I really should because that color is Ty orally up my alley! :)
    Merrybellyland777.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite Revolon Lip butter! I really like them, I liked reading your review though. :)

    xoxo


    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i tried a red shade, but it made my lips really dry! this color is really nice, though. maybe if i used a moisturizer underneath it!

    [oomph.]
    Win a Complete Rejuvenation System

    ReplyDelete
  4. great review dear! the shade is so lovely! <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the lip butters. They're creamy and so easy to wear day to day.

    Beth @ Beth-Bradley.blogspot.co.uk
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought this one, I felt the same way about it being overpriced and haven't liked the colour too much either despite thinking i would when I swatched it.. maybe it will grow on me (I hope, if not then what a waste of money) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe