WEDNESDAY WISHLIST #2

Wednesday, September 12, 2012


ASOS Beaded Cross Vest £22.00

Only a week and a half now until I move into uni and I'm so nervous, if anyone has any tips for surviving the first week then they will be greatly appreciated aha! Me and my mother went for a mega Ikea trip this morning and no joke, I swear I bought at least half the stuff back with me, there is so much:) Despite being nervous I can literally not wait.
I love the ASOS baroque top and I actually purchased a couple of hours ago before I had a chance to publish this post (loving the 25% off student discount, ends 9am thursday!). My second favourite item has to be this Lavish Alice midi dress, I think the print is absolutely amazing, perfect with platforms for a night out (20% off voucher in Look magazine, so this dress might be heading straight into my wardrobe very soon:D)!! Plus I wouldn't mind that Michael Kors watch either but I think thats one item that'll be staying firmly on the wishlist.

Talking of discounts I'm also gutted that I missed the 50% off for 50 minutes Motel Rocks sale, completely gutted!! Especially if you saw my Motel Rocks wishlist last week (found here), did any of you grab any bargains? If you missed it, like me, then don't forget you can still get a great, but not quite so spectacular, 20% off with the code 'thebeautymist'!!

Phew that was a long post, sorry guys:)

xxx

You Might Also Like

11 beauty notes

  1. Amazing wishlist, love the Glamorous shorts! I missed the 50% sale too, so gutted!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with those shorts!
    lovly blog :)

    http://eaudelucy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luv the shorts and the watch ^^
    Lovely blog
    Would u like to follow each other via GFC and Bloglovin?
    Let me know :)

    Kisses!

    http://gagcloud.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one amazing wishlist! Love your blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks! I love the black studded shorts!

    Xo, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did similar shorts by myself:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. woweee those studded shorts! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Michael Kors watch is on my wish list too. That and a rose gold one, I'm also a little bit in love with shorts and the dress! xx

    http://elleharper.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe