REVIEW: 17 Eye Trio - Enraged

Sunday, September 09, 2012




I recently picked up these after seeing 'A Model Recommends' do a tutorial using them and I have used them so much since! Its a beautiful eyeshadow trio from 17, in the colour 'Enraged', containing three very shimmery bronzy colours; a dark, burnt bronze, a pale gold and an orangy copper colour. Now I'm not going to lie these aren't of amazing quality, but they are pretty good. The colour payoff is really good and the consistency is lovely and definitely not chalky, so easy to apply, however the fallout is not the best. However that's my only downfall, and I find that the fallout is reduced immensely if you press it onto the eyelid, rather than brush it on! Beware though, if you're not into shimmer, I would stay well away from these!!

Overall I can see myself using this loads over the next few weeks, and especially nearer christmas when I want a warm bronzy smoky eye! Beautiful, well worth a try and a look at some of the other trios:) I can't wait to get 'In The Nude' and 'Barely There'!

xxx

You Might Also Like

15 beauty notes

  1. WOW! They look SO pigmented! The colours are so pretty too! :) xxx

    http://blondie-xo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had one really similar to this ages ago that 17 did. I really liked it but I think it's a bit too shimmery for me now
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look really pigmented! perrrfect for a warm smokey eye :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these trio mini palettes - they're so handy. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing, great colours!

    Xo, Imke

    -PS: I'm hosting a give-away on my blog, there are 10 dresses to win! Please take a look if you like!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got this about September last year and went through a stage of wearing it everyday for ages, I think this post had rekindled my love for it!

    www.megsbudgetboutique.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great review, ill definitely have a look next time im in boots :)

    http://heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhhh these shades are great. Can't wait to see how you wear them! I definitely need to check out those Model Recommendation videos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love golden eyeshagows! I am following you now hope yopu will follow me back !

    http://kamikastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colours of eyeshadow are beautiful

    http://mycoffeesaysraw.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh-er this trio looks right up my street! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just stumbled across your blog, I'm hooked. Spent so long reading previous posts so I'm without a doubt your newest follower. If you get a chance come and pop over and say hi on my blog, I'd love to see you there :)

    B xxx
    backfortea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thats cool!!!

    www.mycoffeesaysraw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe