AUGUST Favourites!

Saturday, September 01, 2012



So this month, I haven't really used too many new products, there are a few new things but some are things that I've gone back to!


Garnier BB Cream for Oily Skin
I bought this BB cream a couple of weeks ago and I am absolutely in love with it, it is my favourite BB cream by far, its much more like a foundation, yet the feeling on your skin is so light that you almost forget its there; review to come soon!

Avon SuperShock Max Mascara
I used to use this mascara quite often and I've recently gone back to it and I really like it. I am still yet to find my all-time favourite mascara but this is one I go back to time and time again:)


Neutrogena Spot Stress Control Daily Scrub
This is a fairly new purchase but its absolutely amazing, my skin is so clean after using this and it feels so refereshed! It doesn't leave a tight feeling like most 'oily skin' scrubs yet it removes every scrap of oil. I need to try this for longer but so far I really like it!

Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment
I did a review on this a few days ago but I have seriously been using it for the past month non-stop! A little bit goes a long way and it just leaves hair feeling so soft and nourished and definitely not greasy like some oils, definitely a firm favourite (review here!)


MUA Blusher in Shade 6
This blusher is also a fairly new purchase but I absolutely love it, I never thought I'd like a blusher is a tiny bit of shimmer in it but I do! It almost reminds me of Sleek's Rose Gold Blusher, its a lovely pink colour with a tiny bit of gold shimmer running through it.

Mac Eyeshadow in 'Mulch'
This is one of my favourite eyeshadows and an old favourite that I have loved forever! Its just a really nice reddish-brown that is such an everyday wearable colour, definitely recommended if you're looking for a new Mac colour!

ELF Powder Brush
There is a lot of hype surrounding this brush and I have to agree, its a really good dense brush perfect for applying powder and blusher. Its really weird that it gives a matte, not powdery finish when applying powder, amazing brush!

xxx

You Might Also Like

5 beauty notes

  1. I love the Garnier oil free BB cream too! Nice favourites :)

    emilyannbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the BB cream and hair oil! Those are two staples of my beauty routine now. x

    http://www.jenventure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the MUA single blushes - I am trying to collect them all. But often they are out of stock in my Superdrug. Number 6 is a lovely shade. I reach for it alot.
    Also e.l.f do some fantastic brushes and I love it when they have a sale on. I always stock up.
    Lovely favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selection!

    I should do a favourites too! At the moment I'm just stuck using the same things again and again :( I guess that's what happens when you have to get up early to go to work hihi

    x Charlotte from http://www.loveandlabels.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are all such great products! xx

    please check out my blog and follow . . .
    www.head-toefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe