NAILS: Topshop Nails - 'Threadbare'

Sunday, September 02, 2012


Whenever I walk into Topshop, I just have to buy a nail varnish. I seriously can't get enough of it! There are so many amazing colours and I would probably own them all if I had the money. Anyway this is a new purchase, I love that its a really neutral nude colour. It is actually very similar to Essies Sand Tropez, although I don't own Sand Tropez I tried a friends one and it was virtually identical, so if you're looking for a cheaper alternative definitely try this one!

xxx

p.s. I FINALLY got around to making a twitter account you can follow me @thebeautymist.
I'm not very good at it so you'll have to bear with me aha, it's going to take me a while:)

You Might Also Like

26 beauty notes

  1. This is one of my favourite colours! I really like Model's own utopia for a slightly pink neutral (:

    Sian x

    ReplyDelete
  2. really like the matte finish, lovely colour xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Topshop nail polishes! They are the perfect size :) and love how they are constantly updating them to suit trends/looks! This is a really nice shade xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful shade, you can't go wrong with a nice nude.:) followed your blog! X

    http://domandellie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh that is a gorgeous nude! Love.

    xo,
    LelaLondon.com - Fashion/Lifestyle/Beauty Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the neutral color. I think Topshops nail polish/make up is great. The colors are always so lovely.

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  7. this color is so minimal and chic, i really like it! perfect for the fall :)i've been wanting essie sand tropez for AGES! thanks for telling me what the dupe is...now i don't have to splurge!

    anansays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This colour is gorgeous, I'm a massive fan of Topshop nail polishes xx

    http://thenailroombykate.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a pretty shade! x

    http://www.jenventure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so lovely (and just what I've been looking for lately) I'll have to have a browse next time I'm in Topshop. Great post! :)

    www.lifeasadaydreamer.blogspot.com

    -Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  11. absolutely love this colour!

    www.fashionandbeautyrelated.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute nail colour - I'm the exact same when I go into topshop, if I don't pick up any clothes I just have to buy nail polish instead, tehe, I'm building up quite a collection now...
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the color, it made me think of the new chanel one called "frenzy"

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome colour - perfect for the upcoming season!

    http://nevermindbeingdead.blogspot.ch/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey! I love your blog! I just started a beauty blog, would you like to follow each other on GFC & bloglovin'?

    xx
    thenotebookofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice nail polish! My nails are so weak from using the stuff so much :(

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I swear your blog always has the best stuff! I really want that nail polish now! such a lovely colour :)
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a lovely colour :) I've never tried a Topshop polish, but I really need to! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. So pretty! I love al the Topshop nail polish, it's so pretty and on trend! Lovely blog by the way! xx

    myprettymummy.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I bought this colour the other day, after being tempted by Chanel's Frenzy but decided I should buy a cheaper, similar, dupey shade! I'm looking forward to trying out this afternoon! :)

    www.thehonest-type.blogspot.co.uk

    Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I bought this colour the other day after being tempted by Chanel's Frenzy, but decided to go for a cheaper alternative! Looking forward to trying it out for the first time later this afternoon!

    Would really appreciate it if you could check out/ follow my blog!

    www.thehonest-type.blogspot.co.uk

    Rachel xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe