REVIEW: MUA Blusher - Shade 6

Sunday, September 16, 2012


I'll be the first to admit that I'm not hugely into blushers, I like how they look however I don't feel the need to have 20 lying around, all a slightly different shade of pink. However I do like blushers and this new one by MUA has to be my all-time favourite. Its a lovely rosy pink blusher, with hints of gold shimmer running, not disimilar to the famous Nars Orgasm and its drugstore dupe, Sleek Rose Gold! Its such a beautiful colour and looks really lovely on you cheeks especially when the sun catches them. Although I don't own Nars Orgasm, if its as stunning as this colour then I can definitely see the hype surrounding it!
For a £1 this is well recommended, the pictures really speak for themselves, super pigmented, lasts all day and blends out beautifully. I will definitely be trying out more colours from the range and who knows maybe one day I'll end up owning my 20 shades of blushers:)!

xxx

You Might Also Like

15 beauty notes

  1. Where's MUA stocked?! I want thissss :) xxx
    wecantallbefamous.blogspot.com Allie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour looks gorgeous. I haven't tried this shade but I do have shade 1, it is a light pink. I agree they give really good colour payoff and are very pigmented but I found after a couple of hours it had nearly gone from my cheeks :( At £1 a time I can't really complain though so I might give this shade a try :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a pretty colour it reminded me straight away of Nars Orgasm and at £1 it is a lot cheaper! x

    Maydoll<a

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a tragedy that I've still never tried a MUA product. I shall definitely have a look for this particular one :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have some various MUA products and i'm amazed at how pigmented they are for the price - haven't tried a blusher though, but after seeing this i may have to pick one up! xx
    http://cloudsandcuticleoil.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. this looks so good! love your blog and your style :) xx
    http://www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this blush, amazing for a £1!
    I saw your comment on another blog and thought I would check out your blog and I love it! I've just started my own and it would be amazing if you could check it out.
    www.xdivinechaos.blogspot.com
    thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It does look really nice, there must be something bad about it for that price?!

    Ninety2wo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still can't get over how cheap MUA is for the amazing quality it provides in it's cheek/eye products. Regretting my decision to buy the sleek one in rose gold now I know this exists! :'(

    Hollie x
    cremedeletoile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is a really pretty color! i have never tried this product line before.

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is such a pretty colour! my local superdrug doesnt stock any of the new mua so i can only get it if i go shopping somewhere else! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm desperate for a new blusher so may just try this one! x

    http://thenailroombykate.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. i have this blusher, and i bought a pink one too, they are SO good for the money, i was so surprised as im normally a high end kinda lady :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe