REVIEW: New Garnier BB Cream for Oily Skin

Thursday, September 06, 2012


Now I know a lot of people were disappointed with the original Garnier BB Cream and I have to say because of the negative reviews I never got around to trying it so I really can't compare this with the original. I do however know that the formula has completely changed and after swatching both in the store, there is a huge difference and as far as the swatches go I prefer the new one:)

I'm sure a lot of you know by now that I'm a great fan of BB creams but what I really loved about this one was that it gave the consistency and feel of a BB cream yet left a really nice foundation finish. This BB cream has quite a runny consistency but I find this makes it glide on easier, it then soaks into the skin and leaves a matte, yet natural finish. It leaves a medium coverage but a light medium coverage (if that makes sense!) the coverage is medium but it has a light feel on the face. I love that this gives such a soft, smooth finish and so far it is my favourite BB cream (compared to the Maybelline DreamFresh and 17 BB cream). Best of all its oil-free and has SPF 20!! I think I'll defeinitely carry on using this into the winter because its quite a bit of coverage yet while still be natural.

If you hated the previous one, definitely give this one a go because it really is a lovely BB cream!

xxx

You Might Also Like

11 beauty notes

  1. The swatches of this on your hand are amazing. Can really tell the difference! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this too! It's amazing, I've been wearing it on a day to day basis :) xo

    emilyannbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this post! i still haven't tried a bb cream yet

    you have such a lovely blog too!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter into my brand new giveaway to win a MAC lipstick and 5 models own nail polishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the original garnier bb cream and alike many people I am rather dissapointed with it I tend to prefer Korean BB creams but this one does sounds great =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, loving your blog.



    - Keyta x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love reading this, I've been wanting to try out the Garnier bb cream but I can never find it here where I live. I'd love it if you could check out my blog, it'd mean a lot.

    Xaimarys ♡
    www.ajumbled-mess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just LOVE this bb cream, it have great coverage and it has matte finish! Great review :)

    http://beautystuffbyana.blogspot.com/

    Check out my blog if you have time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. me too,,,,I used bb cream from maybeline! it really works, it's help me reduce spot light and make your skin more brightly...amazing ;)
    have a lovely day sweetie <3<3

    saphira-t


    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to try bb creams but I don't think they offer as much coverage as I like. I'm your newest follower, check out my blog and follow me too if you like it.

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. trip to boots tomorrow for me xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe