REVIEW: Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Liner in Nude & Taupe

Sunday, September 30, 2012


I was so excited when I heard these were coming out and literally couldn't wait. For years I have been wanting a good quality nude coloured liner to put on my waterline yet all the nice ones were mega expensive! So the moment these were out, I headed straight down to Superdrug to get some, I am certainly not disappointed!

I purchased the Nude colour and the Taupe colour, mainly because I have a black Avon SuperShock gel liner which I adore and so basically had no need for another black eyeliner. The consistency is so creamy and it literally glides on like a dream, so much so that if you were to press on the end hard it would probably just squish! The other great thing about this is that you put it on your waterline, leave it a few seconds and it almost sets and dries a little bit waxy meaning it stays put all day and I have to say the only other eyeliner that had ever done that for me was the Avon SuperShock gel liner. The taupe colour I at first found really hard to use because its not really as dark as its showing up on camera, you can't really notice it a huge amount when used as a normal eyeliner. So instead I have been putting this all over my lid and then setting with a taupe coloured eyeshadow and it has been staying put all day, no creasing whatsoever!

So yeah, get down to your local Superdrug/Boots and get some of these because for £3.99 you really can't go wrong:)

xxx

You Might Also Like

9 beauty notes

  1. Glad to hear these were worth the buy! I'll have to try these

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review, glad to hear how great the products are and a bargain :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to try these someday, they look good. Great idea for using them as an eyeshadow base too!!

    travellingclotheshorse.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful review! I need to get my hands on that nude one asap! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh these are so pretty.. Love the nude one! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. They both look great! x

    xelliealicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog! would you mind following each other via bloglovin? :)

    /Malin @ http://fashionfied.tk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe