OOTD: taupe holdall

Friday, September 14, 2012

jumper - H&M, shorts - New Look, bag - eBay, rings - Topshop, necklace - Select

So a couple of days ago I tweeted (@thebeautymist) a picture of my new bag and I absolutely am in love with it, I have used it every day since it arrived aha. Its basically a really nice taupe grey holdall, I think it will be perfect for uni (in a week!! ahh...) and it just seems to go with everything! Well recommended if you're looking for a spacious bag.
Anyway this was just a quick basic outfit of the day, staple black jumper with plain high waisted shorts, pretty simple but also pretty much sums up the weather at the moment.

xxx

You Might Also Like

15 beauty notes

  1. You look fab, great bag too! xx

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the holdal and your legs are sooo long :O x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your shorts!
    very nice blog by the way ;)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet

    !!! LEAVE COMMENT AND WIN RAY-BAN ON MY BLOG !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so lovely!

    http://thegeekypeacock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bag, it looks like it would go with any outfit!
    I've been a follower of yours via GFC for a while and I would love it if you could check out my blog and follow me back if you like it :)

    Hollie x

    cremedeletoile.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bag is so nice, need one like it. You look lovelly :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing style!

    Check out my blog for Lady Gaga's Fame giveaway!!
    -True

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing shorts, you look stunning! I really like your blog by the way, followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?
    Kisses, have a nice weekend!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a nice simple outfit, your new bag is lovely! Never thought to look on ebay for them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's nice!!

    www.mycoffeesaysraw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the bag!

    http://www.constance-victoria.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. The bag is simply awesome !!

    Just wanted to let you know that I changed my blogs name, it used to be makeitsparkling.blogspot.com and you can now find me at http://tiphainesdiary.com

    Hope you'll like it ! xx tiphaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe