OOTD: neutral days

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

jumper - H&M, dress - H&M, belt - vintage, rings - Topshop

Sorry I've been a bit MIA in the past few days, I moved into uni on sunday which was so hectic and pretty amazing. It feels so weird at the moment still but I can tell I'm really going to like it here:) However I'm still not too sure how my OOTD's are going to work here, my room is tiny and so I'm going to have to work something out aha.

 Here is an outfit I had saved from a week ago back home (I've got quite a few so you'll be seeing those over the next few weeks!). I love this jumper, it's from H&M and its just so easy to wear. Its not really a chunky wool jumper which makes it perfect when you just want something warmer than a t-shirt. Its a pretty casual outfit but its something that I wear regularly:)

xxx

You Might Also Like

5 beauty notes

  1. love your jumper, and it looks perfect with the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. h&m do some lovely jumpers. this one is so pretty, gorgeous colour! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! This is such a great way to style a jumper, especially for Autumn!

    You look lovely! :)

    xxx

    http://dotty-dolly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe