MARCH Favourites!

Saturday, March 30, 2013


Soap & Glory Hand Maid Anti-Bacterial Gel
I picked this up completely on a whim because I thought it looked nice aha! But I've been using it several times a day and this is actually my second one, oops! Smells amazing thought and does the job perfectly.

La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo
After hearing the amazing hype surrounding this product I just knew I had to get it. A full review will be up soon but basically its balanced my skin out really well, I won't say its cleared up my skin completely, because it hasn't. But my skin is starting to gradually get clearer and the duo has also helped balance my oily skin. I no longer get shiny throughout the day which is amazing!

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation
I have been loving this foundation this month. Since I've been using the Effaclar Duo my skin hasn't been that oily which has meant that this foundation had been staying put all day with no need for touch ups. My Revlon ColorStay, as much as I love it, has just been that bit too heavy for my skin. The Fit Me foundation has been the perfect transition from Winter skin to Spring skin (not that you'd have guessed it was Spring!).

MUA Undress Me Too Palette
I must admit when I first got this palette, despite me loving the colours, I just didn't get much use out of it. However recently I've been reaching for it more and more. Especially the colour on the bottom row, far left. A really gorgeous palette and definitely one I'll keep going back to.

Benefit Fake Up Concealer
I recieved this at an event a few weeks ago and I've been wearing it daily. A really hydrating concealer with great coverage. With my skin it definitely needs a setting powder over the top but once it has been set it lasts all day!

NYX Taupe Blush
I have found my perfect contour (read my review here)! I love this colour, perfect for my pale skin and its really introduced me to the world of contouring!

Rimmel ScandalEyes Kohl Kajal in Bronze
I've been loving the subtle definition this has been giving my eyes this month. I've never been one for black eyeliner unless I'm going for a super smokey eye on a night out, this is just a lovely bronzey colour with a great formula. I wish Rimmel would release a dark brown ScandalEyes because that will be perfect, the only thing I'm missing eyeliner wise (any recommendations for a dark brown, leave them below)!

Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly Paints in Lychee, Watermelon and Satsuma
These have been everywhere on the blogsphere and I have to say, I'm hooked! The latest colour I picked up was Satsuma and it is literally the perfect orange, so stunning and I never thought I'd like orange nail polish, ever!


post signature

You Might Also Like

36 beauty notes

  1. I need Fake Up xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! i love barrym nail varnishes! and i will start using my duo again!
    Hamida x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great favourites! I love the hand maid, and I really want to get the undress me too palette!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Barry M Gelly Paints, i bought a couple of them last week and have been loving them. Massive fan of the efflacar duo too and I really want to try that MUA palette!

    Rosie
    x
    therunwayrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I love Hand Maid gel too! I really need to get the new MUA palette next time I'm in town. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep meaning to pick up the undress me too palette, it's such a bargain! I'd like to try out the gelly hi-shine nail paints too but I think I need to stop buying so much nail varnish! great post:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love maybelline fit me foundation, it's my all time favourite, that's actually reminded me i need to repurchase! haha

    katydesu.blogspot.co.uk

    katy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. NYX Taupe is one of my all time favs. I use it as a blush though!


    trinawears.blogspot.com | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been using the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo too and found it just as amazing as you; no more shiny skin yay! I still definitely need to try these Barry M Gelly Paints though! Lovely blog x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bought this MUA palette the other day and I'm excited to try it out! :)
    I might pick up that Soap and Glory hand cleansing gel too!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definitely going to purchase Fake Up next time I'm beauty shopping! That palette looks amazing - all the colours I love to use!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been loving the Fit Me foundation also! I'm thinking I might need a lighter shade though. Great items!!

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. great post! i just bought fake up last week and i'm loving it! (:

    http://sunsetswings.blogspot.com
    xx S.

    ReplyDelete
  14. you have such a nice blog!!
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/2013/03/spin/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Hand Maid, I really want to try the Fit Me foundation great favourites x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I agree about the Effaclar duo, at first I thought it was a massive wonder product, but now I think it's pretty good but not amazing...has helped my skin but not totally cleared it up. the palette is so pretty!

    beautyandtheb1.co.uk

    B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for the kind comment on my blog
    I need Fake Up! I've heard nothing but positive things about it, and I have that kohl it's beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have to try the effaclar duo! So many good things have been said :)
    http://jodie-melissa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just KNEW the Barry M gel nails & Fake Up were going to make it into your March favourites ;) I really want to try that MUA pallet, i've heard mixed reviews but it looks so good.

    Amy x cocktailsinteacups.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Georgeous!!

    monic-dzej.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I still desperately need to try those nail polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I still need to get my hands on those nail polishes! X

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oooh loving that stunning red nailpolish!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. hi dear! I just came across your blog and I love it! great post! would you be interested in following each other via GFC and Bloglovin? I always return the follow..leave me a comment to let me know
    http://signaturechic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. nyx blushes are amazing, definitely some of my favorites.
    i really want to try those barry m nail polishes! i literally hear about them everywhere! x



    studsandsparkless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I just bought the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo and I'm so excited to try it! x

    ReplyDelete
  27. thank you for visiting my blog and for commenting, how about following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  28. Can't wait to get my hands on the Barry M Gelly Paint in Watermelon, I've been lusting over it for so long ! xo

    http://iamncxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such a lovely list of favorites! I've been wanting to try the nyx blushes for ages. That color does seem great for contouring. Amazing post, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I really need to pick up Barry M polishes!

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  31. I've tried the MUA palettes but I'm just not the biggest fan. I don't like the quality of the eyeshadows and I feel like it is not good for beginners like me as I find it hard to work with. But I am absolutely dying to try BarryM polishes becasue I've heard so many good things about them :)

    shamelessprodigy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  32. Just tried out my first gellies polish yesterday actually, loving it so far :) do they last long for you?

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love your blog, dying to try the Undress Me Too palette, apparently it's a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked 2?

    morerachaellinton.blogspot.co.uk

    in the process of changing to beautypea.com
    having a nightmare switching over! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe