NAILS: H&M Nail Polish in Blue My Mind

Monday, March 18, 2013


I've been after a bright blue nail polish like this for absolutely agess, I finally found one in H&M of all places for a bargain at £2.99! Most of the blues I had tried had either been too dark, so more like a navy or not bright enough, however this one is just what I was looking for. Its also the perfect way to break into wearing bright colours for Spring. I've been after a jumper in this colour from Topshop, this colour was great to introduce me slowly haha because I'm honestly not great with bright colours! I definitely plan on getting the blue jumper now though!

Whats been your Spring nail must-have?


post signature

You Might Also Like

25 beauty notes

  1. That is an amazing colour! I've just bought my first Gel nail colour by Barry M in Blueberry, I think that is going to my spring shade!

    Amy x cocktailsinteacups.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this reminds me so much of Topshop 'awol' that I'm currently wearing - its virtually identical! I love bright blues like this, so fun and summery!! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. £2.99 is an absolute steal and the colour is lovely

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this colour and such a bargain!
    Looks great :)

    Charlotte xx
    flowersinthewateringcan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This totally reminded me of the Topshop Jumper! Such an amazing colour for a cheap as chips price!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colour, what a bargain! I will have to check out H&M's nail polishes!

    http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I love that colour, it matches the top I am wearing today xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, what an amazing bargain find! I've been loving blue/violet shades lately, so I'll definitely be keeping and eye open for this one :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it! it looks similar to essie butler please!

    galorious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty shade!


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a gorgeous colour. I'm hoping to expand my nail varinish collection so I'll definitely have to invest!
    Bekki / inguz-fashion.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great colour and even better price!!!

    Photo-Jenn-ic

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow! I actually had this colour, but literally at the weekend I gave it to the charity shop as I found it too thick! Now I wish I kept it, did you have any issues with the formula?

    http://thebeautypier.blogspot.com

    Megan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not as of yet but if I do I'll just add a little nail polish remover to it to thin it out:) x

      Delete
  14. I have this colour and love it! I get a lot of compliments on it too :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a pretty color! Love your blog, new follower here. You can check out my blog and follow back if you wish(:

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. My must haves for springs are pastely colors!! That blue is amazing though!!!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a lovely blue! I've wanted to try out the H&M polishes for ages as they are so cheap and the shades look gorgeous! I will buy one one day!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a cool colour! My spring nail fave is Barry M Gelly in 'Papaya' xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. pretty shade! bit like an essie one i own

    beautyandtheb1.co.uk

    B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. this is such an amazing shade! It looks so gorgeous :)

    http://iamcollecting.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  21. The price is not bad at all!The colour is fabulous, perfect for spring!
    xoxo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. That colour looks amazing wish they had h&m here!

    http://dotofdaisy.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I just bought this the other day!

    www.raspberphobia.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe