OOTD: celine

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

TOP - eBay, JEANS - Topshop, HEELS - eBay, RINGS - Topshop, NECKLACE - eBay

Didn't quite realise I was wearing an all eBay and Topshop outfit aha! I apologise for all the outfit posts recently (I don't know if you guys have been liking more outfit posts or not?) but I'm trying out a load of new beauty stuff that I haven't quite tried out long enough to review yet! Definitely some beauty reviews to come though and thinking of doing a Whats In My Bag post too very soon! So yeah basically I apologise for the influx of outfit posts if you dislike them, I haven't given up beauty, trust me!

Anyway I finally got around to photographing my imitation Celine top! I have been wearing this so much recently and I don't know how I managed to not photograph it in an outfit aha. I'm loving slogan tops at the moment and so if you know of any other amazing slogan tops then let me know below:)! Normally I might find this outfit a little plain but I loved that I could put my new bright blue nail polish with it (see previous post for close-ups!)

post signature

p.s. sorry the lighting is a little off. I'm trying to work out the best camera settings to use, I have a Canon 600d so if you have any advice then please share aha!

You Might Also Like

14 beauty notes

  1. The moar outfit posts the better! Such a cute tee, loving your nail polish too.

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love whats in my bag posts! Love the outfit, especially the jeans

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these tees, they're so cool!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shoes are so funky! Love this outfit zxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. need this t-shirt in my life still! really like all your outfit posts :)

    beautyandtheb1.co.uk

    B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm SO obsessedwith these t shirts! You look gorgeous xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit and I adore the t-shirt! <33 The shoes are lovely too!

    I am running an International Giveaway on my blog now and I'd love it if your enter! :))

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Think the top looks great! Gotta love a good e-bay find. And those shoes are killer! :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your tee!! :)
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!

    The Fashion Heels
    Facebook
    Bloglovin
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look cute. Love the boots!


    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete
  11. Them shoes! Love it.

    http://icedcoffeeandla.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your t-shirt! x

    www.cooking-in-cashmere.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe