Spring Fashion Trends - NEON

Thursday, March 21, 2013

So I thought I'd start a little series focusing on some Spring fashion trends, showing three different outfits including that one item. Basically one item, three ways, spring trend style!
I'm starting off with Neon!


NEON JUMPER from Topshop

Outfit One

I absolutely love this skirt and I think it looks so cool with the neon jumper. I think any neon colour would work with any of these outfits, I just chose coral because its slightly different. I didn't know New Look did such nice jewellery, definitely planning to scout out this necklace!

Outfit Two

This outfit is so me, if I could afford Nike trainers and a Michael Kors watch I would literally buy this right now aha. Definitely considering those acid wash shorts though - perfect for summer (if we are lucky enough to get one...)

Outfit Three

I thought this outfit would be a great way to wear neon to work maybe. The trousers are amazing, the website says they are treggings so I'm guessing they would be pretty tight. And how could I not include the Zara City bag for a work outfit!

I hope you enjoyed this post, I had such fun doing it and can't wait to do some other trends. If you want me to feature a specific trend then please let me know below:)!


post signature

You Might Also Like

28 beauty notes

  1. I love neon and outfit #2! I wish you would create outfits like these for me using my wardrobe! ;)

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely love all three of these outfits! espesh the second one! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post and all the outfits, such a good idea :) xo

    student-stylexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you chose RED neon! When I think about neon colours I think of lime greens and tangerines and super duper bright pinks and I've been been really fond of such trend because of those colours but… neon red? That is brilliant, new to me, I love it, I am so glad you brought this up!!

    www.fusels.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shoes in outfit one and the office city bag in outfit three


    trinawears.blogspot.com | nyc style blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovee the second to last look! That jumper is really cool
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfits and the Zara City bag is proving to be very popular xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this jumper! I wanted to buy it but it was just sooo expensive. So I opted for a very similar one from New Look. However, it's started to pull on just about everything and threads are all hanging out now, I've only worn it once! I'm so annoyed, should have bought this one first :(


    http://annettibus.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love a splash of neon! These are some great looks for this season! Usually I think of neon as a summer shade but these really work for when it's still a bit colder!

    Photo-Jenn-ic

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love a bit of neon, outfit 2 is definitely my favourite, love the shorts

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. That Zara city bag certainly is everywhere lately! Functional and fashionable, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The first outfit is my favourite! I cannot wait for student loans to come in so i can nab that skirt! I'm a little bit in love with it <3

    in-my-sundaybest.blogspot.co.uk

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the second outfit, the watch goes perfectly with the jumper!

    Check out my international NARS BLUSH giveaway!
    www.themakeupdirectory.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wish i could put together outfits so well, thank you for your help.

    I have made sure to follow you on bloglovin'

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are all really great outfits, really love the 2nd one! :) XO

    Honey
    www.imhoneyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. You put together such cute outfits!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. That first skirt is SO amazing! beautiful xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow your really good at styling! I love them all and can especially see myself wearing #2 I love how one is more sophistocated girly, one edgy, and one casual :)

    xx
    http://www.roaringmytwenties.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love outfit #2, the shorts are gorgeous with that neon orange! xo

    http://iamncxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have a jumper nearly identical to this from Motel which I hadn't been that fussed over for a while but you've given me some lovely new ideas on how to style it :). I lovee those Topshop printed trousers.

    Rosie
    x
    therunwayrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your looks you've put together. I did something similar to this on my most recent posts - using 3 things I bought in the H&M sale and creating 3 different outfits.

    Loving brights right now and this jumper is perfect way to wear brights in this miserable weather!

    Steph

    www.styleanonymous.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, that sweater is so versatile and the shade is to-die-for. I like it with the printed pants especially :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. That last outfit is exactly what i'm looking for at the moment! love this post! X

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love this post! The second outfit would deffo get bought if I wasn't trying to refrain from shopping haha. Can't wait to see more posts like this! x

    allthingsleaf.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love outfit two, I already have my Ragged Priest beanie and I need to get myself some blazers! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  26. great outfits! I love all three of them :) i really like these posts! :)

    http://iamcollecting.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love these outfits!!
    Please could you have a look at my blog, I'm new to this and need some help with the layout! Tips would be appreciated :)
    Abi|forevertheway.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe