OOTD: neon blue

Thursday, March 28, 2013

JUMPER - eBay, LEATHER LEGGINGS - Miss Selfridge, NECKLACE - Primark, BOOTS - eBay

I finally found a much cheaper bright blue jumper!! Been looking for an alternative to the Topshop one for ages; I know Primark does one but I've been in two huge Primarks and can't seem to find it at all. So when I cam across this one on eBay, I couldn't resist giving it a go for £8.00. Its actually really nice, I'm always worried when buying stuff on Primark because you can never be sure of the quality. However this is really good quality, a little thinner than expected but it just makes it really wearable throughout summer.

I'm also really into statement necklaces at the moment! Loving this one from Primark, such a bargain at £4.00.

I hope you guys have had a good week.
Remember you can find me on bloglovin, simply click the link in the sidebar!

post signature

p.s. I tweaked my blog layout a bit, what do you think? Loving the slightly simpler look.
p.s.s. Just another small plea to nominate me in the Company StyleBloggerAwards! Would love it if you could nominate me for Best Personal Style Blog - Newcomer. It would mean to world:):)
Click HERE to nominate!


You Might Also Like

26 beauty notes

  1. love everything about this outfit, your style is perfect! <33

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even notice this wasn't the Topshop jumper till I started reading, i'm going to have a look on ebay for the mint version!

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have a mint verision, I've linked the jumper on the post now:) xx

      Delete
  3. This colour looks so good on you, I also LOVE your shoes! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour and Love your boots xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this jumper on you! Such a gorgeous colour x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a gorgeous outfit! i've been looking for a bright blue jumper like the topshop one for a while now, do you have the link?

    love your blog

    katydesu.blogspot.co.uk

    katy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is lovely - I love how you've got ankles showing above these boots too, so beautiful!

    Dusterknuckles | Fashion // Beauty // Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this jumper, I think I might have to buy it too! Primark necklace is so cute too, primark jewellery seems to be so good at the moment!

    Rosie
    X
    therunwayrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a sucker for blue and those boots are soo cute

    xxJess

    jessandadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this outfit! those boots are adorable x



    studsandsparkless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a good colour on you!!! I love if x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that jumper! It's a really nice fit, you got lucky there! I'm the same with eBay, I'm always reluctant to splash out because most of the time the sellers don't offer refunds and you can never be 100% sure you will like it when it arrives!

    http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com | GLASSES GIVEAWAY! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. i need those boots!

    www.okfashionbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous spike necklace! Can't believe it's from primark I can never find such good stuff in there! X

    http://aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. great statement necklace and again...those boots!

    beautyandtheb1.co.uk

    B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your shoes, and what a bargain necklace, good find!

    ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  17. This colour REALLY suits you! Love how bright it is.

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the colour of that jumper, amazing price!

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great colour.

    www.itsflashyfash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. ah really love this outfit! the blue makes the outfit pop!

    hope you'll visit back!
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your jumper! The colour is really nice!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute shoes!


    www.visionofadreamer.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe