NAILS: Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in Watermelon

Thursday, March 14, 2013


Yet another Barry M Gelly Paint, I really love these and I am so looking forward to trying the Satsuma colour! This colour is a gorgeous dark green/teal, although I was a little put off originally by the fact its called Watermelon?! I thought it'd be a really weird green aha! I think this is one of the darkest colours they do in the range but I'm glad they have chosen a few dark colours because at first it looked to be all brights, which although I'm a fan of, I always go back to my dark vampy colours.

Recommend any other colours to me?

On another note less than one day left to enter my 250 follower giveaway!! Winners will be announced Friday eve and if I get an email reply on time will be posted Saturday morning, are you excited?! aha!

And just another small plea to nominate me in the Company Style Blogger Awards under Best Style Blog - Newcomer! It would mean the world and I need all the nominations i can get aha!

AND finally, apparently Google Reader is going to be shut down in the Summer so this may  mean the end of GFC, I love using bloglovin as an alternative anyway, such an easy way to follow blogs: heres my link:  http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3741576/the-beauty-mist-fashion-beauty-blog
Would love you to follow me on there!

(This post shows you how to transfer your reading list from Google Reader to Bloglovin: http://nutritionella.com/2012/12/my-new-favorite-reader-a-bloglovin-tutorial/)

post signature

You Might Also Like

16 beauty notes

  1. Gorgeous colour! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I really like this shade! Nice to see a 'watermelon' shade that's the colour of the outside of a watermelon. Always expect a shade of that name to be a bright pink! Some of my favourite vampy nail polish shades lately are Illamasqua Viridian and Essie Sexy Divide :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this colour seems to suit everyone! i love it!

    galorious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this color!! I have an obsession with dark green polishes and this one would definitely get a place in my nail polish collection!!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a gorgeous colour, I really want to try some hi shine polishes!

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh Google. Just followed you via Bloglovin'! Absolutely love this colour, it's quite A/W but would look nice on the evenings with an LBD.

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this colour. I'm just testing the papaya jelly one now xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a amazing colour I have Greenberry and it's soooo bright I love it xxx

    Coleoftheballl33.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had no idea that they're going to "shut down" GFC! But that nail polish is great, babe. And I love the name of it too.:D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these polishes! :) I would like to try it.

    Check out my blog?

    http://www.waitingfortheinternet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful polish www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning colour! I would recommend Blackberry or Blueberry, those are my favourites xxx

    http://iamncxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're really convincing me into trying these.. lovely colour!

    Amy x cocktailsinteacups.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lol, so random that that shade is called watermelon but it is so dark! Nonetheless a lovely shade :)

    Allie
    http://ordinaryallie.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe