OOTD: textured jumper

Wednesday, March 06, 2013

JUMPER - H&M, LEATHER LEGGINGS - Miss Selfridge, CONVERSE - Schuh, BAG - Zara, RINGS - Topshop & ASOS

I attended my first ever event last night.. eek!! It was a Benefit event for the new FakeUp concealer (which is amazingg may I just say, expect to see that on here very soon!). I was so nervous, having never been to one before, but I had nothing to worry about. Everyone there was really friendly and I had a great night with some champers and a few exciting goodies!! I hope there are a lot more Northern events because I feel like they are always held in London:(

This is what I wore, i decided to go pretty casual, but I did end up dressing it up a bit with a dark lip just before I was about to leave aha! I bought this gorgeous jumper from H&M last week when they had their 20% student discount event, but even before the 20% off it was a total bargain at £14.99. It feels so soft and I can definitely see myself wearing this throughout the "English" summer! && I finally got my Zara City Bag!!! Isn't she gorgeous aha, I absolutely love it, its so perfect for uni and I think it just looks so expensive and professional!


You Might Also Like

13 beauty notes

  1. oo congrats on your first event!
    I love outfit!
    I love your bag <3

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bag is gorgeous! And you of course look amazing, Emily! xo

    taylorpluslife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bag and jumper! Such a bargain xo

    student-stylexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your first event, and congrats on getting the bag!! Lol


    I'd love if you checked out my latest post!
    trinawears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your casual outfit, and very cool you went to an event :)

    chantellaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. After reading a lot of your blog there other day I made it my mission on lunch that I needed some leather-like leggings! I found some in topshop and love them! I absolutely love your style and find it quite similar to mine. I keep seeing this bag too and so far I have resisted...

    ReplyDelete
  7. The event sounds so exciting and you look gorgeous, love the bag and jumper!

    A little bit Unique

    x


    ReplyDelete
  8. You looked so effortlessly chic last night! I had serious bag envy :)

    Was lovely to meet you in person, I hope they do more events up here because it would be so nice to all get together again!

    Amy x cocktailsinteacups.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your first event! I love your leggings and bag (of course) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that sweater!!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your sweater is beaut:). lovely look xx

    http://crsytalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE the bag!! do you think it's still in Zara? x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe