OOTD: leopard leggings

Sunday, March 31, 2013

JUMPER - eBay, LEGGINGS - H&M, HEELS - New Look, BAG - Zara, NECKLACES - eBay

Happy EASTER!!
I'm off the my grandparents for the day and I expect I'll be consuming a lot of food and far too much chocolate aha!

Anyway this'll be a quick one, I bought these leggings from H&M the other day and I can't stop wearing them. I thought they'd be really hard to wear but they literally go with every single jumper and t-shirt I own aha. And how cute is the print?

Have a lovely day guys!

post signature

And another quick plea to nominate me in the Company Style Blogger Awards!
You can nominate here as many times as you like.

You Might Also Like

21 beauty notes

  1. Love those leggings,so cute!xx

    www.silver-electrons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those wedges!! I need to get some they make the outfit have some pop. I love it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter!! These leggings are absolutely amazing haha!

    Tara
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those leggings, been eyeing them up myself! They had a similar pair in UO but they were ripped!, so glad H&M do them now! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely print leggings, boots are gorgeous too. Happy Easter!

    Rosie
    x
    therunwayrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy easter! That outfit it so cute!
    We're a new blog, maybe you can come check us out?:)
    love, www.tawnyfawns.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those leggings are amazing - Happy Easter.

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwwww your blog is sooo nice i like the way its not all white like everyone ahha!
    mines pretty new like 2 weeks ahah would you possibly mind looking at it?? :) XXXX

    hughesingg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heey, love this outfit and YOUR BLOG! <3 Followed you on Bloglovin and GFC :)

    www.kristianavasarina.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those leggings are AMAZING! I love your necklace too xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. those leggins are amazing, so different and cute xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Obsessed with jumpers like this at the moment!

    Great post

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look super cool I don't think I would be able to pull them off since whacking on a few pounds, always goes straight on my legs arrrggghhhh! Anyway you look great! Nice blog, now following and look forward to reading more of your posts soon.
    xx

    Tia
    xx
    www.bellezzababe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those leggings are so fabulous.
    Following you.
    xo Annie
    newenglandromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE LOVE LOVE the leggings!

    -Lacey


    thelifewithlacey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just came across your blog and it's great!
    I really like your leggings, and oversized jumpers are my favourite.
    I'm going back to check out past posts now!
    Check out my blog at novellaplace.blogspot.com
    Lots of love from New Zealand,
    Samantha

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. love your leggings! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lving ur outfit, u look stunning, and the leggings are great xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe