OOTD: sheer jersey

Monday, March 04, 2013

TOP - Primark, SHORTS - New Look, BELT - Primark, BOOTS - eBay, NECKLACE - eBay

I've seriously been living in Primark lately which is so unlike me! I used to be against Primark in so many ways but recently everytime I go in I seem to walk out with some things aha. This top is one of my latest purchases. It came with this weird chain thing round the neck but I soon chopped it off!! I actually think it looks a lot more expensive than it was and I certainly don't think it looks like its from Primark! I also managed to pick it up in a size 18, aha oops, oh well if it fits fine and looks okay then whatever.

I also tweeted my excitement the other day about finally managing to fix these shorts! The zip has been broken for ages and I finally got a new one, I have seriously missed these so much aha.

I had the most amazing weekend, my mum and sister came up to visit which meant lots of shopping and lots of spending money! But it was really nice to see them and we had a lovely meal at an italian restaurant called Gusto, the waitress who served us was the loveliest person ever, seriously made our visit there so enjoyable:) highly recommend it!

You Might Also Like

22 beauty notes

  1. I quite like Primark too, they have some brilliant shoes that I must go and get xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this top! Have to get me to primark soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous shorts!!! You look incredible!! You have the most AMAZING legs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i popped into primark the other day and didn't leave empty handed either hah! love this top so much - the mix of mesh and jersey is so lovely :) great outfit :)

    http://iamcollecting.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing outfit! I'm seriously in love with your style <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that shirt!! I really wish Primark would come to Canada!!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your outfit looks great, and your weekend sounds fun!

    trinawears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Firstly, I want your legs, secondly I want this outfit as it looks amazing and was so barginous! Lovely post as always :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this top! Looking gorgeous :)

    F xx

    http://thefrancescadiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love this outfit, those boots are gorgeous! You're such a savvy buyer :)) xx

    Gem ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like that top! Didn't know it was from primark, very nice!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. great outfit, I like it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really love this, especially your boots!

    lisatakespictures xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your top! Looks great with your denim shorts :)
    Charlie xx
    somlclr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. That top is gorgeous, such a good buy from Primark! xo

    http://iamncxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute top! I can't wait to wear shorts again!

    franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look lovely! That top is so nice xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your outfit! The tights really pull it all together to me.

    xx
    http://sueliloquy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. nice shoes! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. That top is proper lush for Primark :)
    Roxy's Box of Tricks  
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Primark are just stepping up their game! I never would've guessed this top was from there. Super cute.

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe