OOTD: mink dress

Monday, March 25, 2013

DRESS - Love*, BOOTS - eBay, CLUTCH - Primark

I won a competition with InLoveWithFashion just before Christmas, in which I won £50 store credit. Ever since I've been trying to find something to spend it on, there was so much I really liked a few months and typically once I get store credit I can't actually find anything aha. But anyway I'd had my eye on this dress for a while and when it appeared in their 'hidden' sale for £10, I just couldn't resist. Its such a lovely dress despite it not being the most flattering for me I'm going wear it loads anyway. I kept it simple with black accessories and studs!

I can't believe I've had a week of my Easter holidays already, its going to go so fast aha! Also I'm planning on going inter-railing with friends in the Summer and we are planning it this Friday *eek* so exicted to just plan it and get it booked so if anyones been before and has any tips/places I HAVE to visit then please leave them below:)!

Have a good week guys.

post signature

You Might Also Like

20 beauty notes

  1. Such a great outfit!

    You look lovely :) xx

    www.fairytalekiss.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello there! ;) Love have so many awesome discounts and bargains all the time, I have 2 new dresses from them but I'm waiting for it to warm up a little.

    Tara
    The Style Rawr - UK Fashion and Style Blog
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!! You look absolutely stunning!!!! Very beautiful dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so exciting about inter railing, hope you have fun! You should definitely go to Budapest if you have the time, such a beautiful city :)

    http://rawandnaturalbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the dress, looks lovely xo

    student-stylexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great in it!

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous dress :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is so stunning on you and I love the shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Inter-railing sounds amazing and I love that dress, you look so pretty

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous dress! x

    underbluelights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. As if you won some credit, how cool! You really suit this dress doll.

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look lovely! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd definitely say Barcelona is a good place to visit, I've never been there myself but it's up there at the top of my list. You've got the beaches to relax, but also a great city vibe, and all of the amazing Gaudi architecture (which I'm sure you'd know all about/be interested in)
    Eleanor x

    www.porcelaineleanor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This dress is gorgeous and looks lovely on you. I love InLoveWithFashion!

    Rosie
    x
    therunwayrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. It looks so good on you! Plus the studded shoes are amazing! We can follow each other if you want :)
    Visit my blog to see what's on my luggage!
    cece, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look lovely total bargain at £10! Love the boots with it :) xo

    Maydoll

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe