OOTD: mint black

Friday, March 15, 2013

TOP - Primark, JEANS - Warehouse, BAG - Zara, HEELS - Matalan, RINGS - Topshop, NECKLACES - eBay

I'm so annoyed that the colour of this top hasn't come out in the picture! Its actually a really stunning pale mint colour with mint speckles throughout, yet I just couldn't get the colour to show up on camera! Anyway aha, imagine that my top is mint! This is such a simple outfit for me and one I wear regularly. I love these oversized tops from Primark, I now have one in grey and dark grey too. They are just so easy to wear and can be tucked into anything.

These heels may look nice but they are an absolutely killer, they don't even look that high, but they just hurt so much but I'm determined to wear them every now and then because I really do love them aha.

Winner of my giveaway will be announced later today!!

You Might Also Like

19 beauty notes

  1. I'm using my imagination...I bet it's super cute! Mint and lilac are my two favourite colours at the moment. That bag is gorgeous!

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely going to be some of my favourite colours for Spring! x

      Delete
  2. Love this outfit - so simple & chic! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those jeans are killer and I love the shape of the top. I'm loving minty shades for spring :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know which colour your referring to so I know how gorgeous this top is! Stunning.

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love those pants!! They suits you so good!!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bag! Stunning outfit x

    underbluelights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit very simple but chic! xo


    ohsofashionxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I nominated you for the company blog awards, I love your blog! And I'm in love with the bag


    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the outfit :), top looks lovely here even if it doesn't look the right colour. So jealous of your Zara city bag, I want it so bad!

    Rosie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a shame that tops colour didn't show! I might have to snap a few of them up from Primark, they look great! Gorgeous outfit xx

    http://lucycole.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the blouse and the heels :)
    http://blog.fusels.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Emily you look fantastic! I want your bag and your legs!

    Amy cocktailsinteacups.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfit, looks really polished. I love the chunky brass gold necklace that you used to accessorize.

    Allie
    http://ordinaryallie.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe