APRIL Favourites!

Sunday, May 05, 2013


Hey guys, I'm back! I had a pretty hectic week of work and although I've still got a lot to do, I missed blogging too much aha! Anyway here are my April favourites, just a little late!

Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in Satsuma
I know I featured this in my last favourites but this colour is just so nice and perfect for Summer. I would have never thought that an orange nail polish would be wearable but it really does seem to go with anything!

Essie Absolutely Shore
This is a recent addition to my collection after hearing Vivianna Does Makeup raving about it. It really is the perfect mint, I sometimes find some of the dark mints quite garish and really hard to wear. But this one is a gorgeous pale mint and it looks really lovely on the nails!

Sleek Blush in Suede
I've always been more of a pinky blush person however the past couple of months, I've been reaching for this peachier blush daily! Its quite a dark terracotta colour and I find it just adds a really nice glow to the cheeks.

MUA Eyeshadow in Shade 17
I've also been reaching for more matte eyeshadows this month and so I've been going back to my MUA neutral colours. You can probably tell how much I use this because I've hit pan aha, but it really does look lovely over my Taupe Maybelline Color Tattoo. It just adds a really nice definition to the eyes.

Revlon ColorStay Foundation
I've also gone back to my all time favourite foundation, I was starting to find this foundation a little cakey a couple of months ago however I started using it again a couple of weeks ago and I'm not sure why I found it cakey at all. It just gives a really nice flawless finish and is the only thing that really keeps my oil at bay!

REN ClearCalm 3 Clarity Restoring Mask
This mask is a dream!! It literally is amazing. I only had two small samples of this and am gutted I've almost finished them, will definitely be repurchasing asap! (Read my first impressions rave here!)

Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow Pencil in Wasteland
I had almost forgotten how much I love this shadow pencil. And now I've finally found a cheap sharpener that fits it, meaning I can start using it again (Superdrug double barrelled one, amazing!). Its a really soft, creamy consistency and looks amazing smudged around the eyes for a subtle smokey eye.

NYX Blush in Taupe
Yet again, another re-favourite! I use this daily and I'm not quite sure how I managed not to contour before owning this, I love it. Perfect for us pale girls!

Avon SuperShock Max Mascara
This has to be one of my favourite mascaras. A really thick brush that just adds so much volume to my lashes. Will definitely be buying this over and over again.

Korres Lip Butter in Pomegranate
And finally, I found my Pomegranate Lip Butter! I love these lip butters, this one has a lovely hint of colour to  it and I find they just sit really nicely on the lips!

Whats been your favourite this month?

post signature

CLICK HERE to enter my giveaway to win a Mac lipstick of your choice!

AND just a quick plea, I would absolutely love for you to nominate me in the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards under Best Newcomer or Best New Beauty Blog or Best New Fashion Blog
It really would mean the world and will only take a few seconds!

Enter the 2013 Cosmopolitan Blog Awards

You Might Also Like

19 beauty notes

  1. I have a few of the barry m gelly polishes and really want satsuma. I went to buy it yesterday but they didn't have it :(. That sleek blush looks lovely and I really want to try some ren skincare!

    Rosie
    x
    therunwayrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back lovely! nice favourites, I love the sleek blush it's such a pretty colour :)

    beautyandtheb1.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm yet to try the colourstay, I'll have to see what the colour range is like :)

    Dusterknuckles | Fashion // Beauty // Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Satsuma looks so pretty! I've never tried the colorstay foundation, but it's definitely on my to buy list x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely list, Korres is a great lip butter isnt it xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow great blog, really want to get my hands on some NYX products! I saw a Korres lip butter in Waitrose haha. Would be great if you could check out my channel, I love your blog.. Your OOTD's have to be my favourites though as I cant drag myself away from the computer screen until I have read all of it haha.

    brainybeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't actually tried any of those products but I'd love to try the Revlon and NYX products! shanmurray.blogspot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh love what you've been loving! Need to try the Barry m polish, looks gorgeous x

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the MUA eyeshaddows they're amazing!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that mascara, its one of my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm loving the Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine's and this one looks so great for Summer!! Also, I tried that Avon mascara sooo long ago and loved it - totally forgot about it so thanks for reminding me haha :p

    hollyamberrio.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both of the nail varnishes and the blush both look gorgeous! :)

    http://lashingsoflipstick.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. that barry m nail polish is such a pretty colour! love the nyx shade too xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Revlon colorstay too! I would never go back to any other foundation now! xx

    http://brightanddandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really want to try Suede, it's a gorgeous blush x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the BarryM gelly polishes! The colours are amazing :)

    xxx

    http://sarahslittlegems.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great picks! I'm loving the looks of Barry M. Satsuma (so wish we had that brand here in Canada!) and Korres Pomegranate is one of my favourites. And I'm so tempted by the REN acne mask- recently got a sample of their Detox mask, which is great, so I definitely want to try out this one too! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've got to get my hands on that red polish it looks amazing! I would love it for the summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe