OOTD: orange tiger

Sunday, May 26, 2013

DRESS - H&M, BOOTS - eBay, RINGS - Primark

I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I walked out of H&M with four day dresses, this is coming from a person who doesn't really do dresses aha. Anyway the tiger print on this dress is so gorgeous, I couldn't resist it and I can definitely see myself wearing this throughout the Summer, if we ever get a proper one!

Sorry its a short one but I have major revision that needs to be done!

Hope everyones revision/exams are going well!

post signature

You Might Also Like

35 beauty notes

  1. I love the dress, especially the back. Good luck with your exams :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute dress!xx

    www.silver-electrons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tiger print! Plus a bit of monochrome is always good :D this is a gorgeous dress and looks stunning on you - your legs are so long omg!

    Holly Mixtures

    ReplyDelete
  4. The back of this playsuit is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing dress. love your blog, it would be a pleasure if we could follow each other.

    thecostalita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! Amazing print and shows off your legs wonderfully!

    http://annettibus.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love animal print ant the moment, this dress is just so cute!xx
    zoeyinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this dress!! Good luck for your exams :) I feel your pain!

    Jodie xo
    What Would Audrey Wear?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nothing wrong with a good dress spree! This is a lovely one, the print is so cute and I love your boots too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this pretty lady! good luck with it all :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit, it's so cute!

    Kimberley x

    www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore the dress! I'm a sucker for anything with an animal on and this is perfect x

    Georgia
    www.cheap-frills.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. haha you can't have enough day dresses! this one looks fab on you!

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute outfit :)
    Hamida x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh really cute dress!
    Sweetie I want invite you to my first giveaway!

    Win a Pair of CircleLens in Sakuranko "Giveaway"

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a lovely dress! and you pull it off really well too :)

    www.debrabros.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow lovely outfit, you look great. Will be eagerly waiting for more.

    My Blog :- Nature Health Secrets

    And will love to hear from you. I am a new follower of yours on GFC and Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous dress- the print is adorable :D

    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. aaaah i love this! the print is so cool! good luck with revision! :(
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. dress is so cute!

    ediestrustfund.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this dress!! It looks so pretty on you!!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  22. amazing styyyle :DD go and check out my blog honey :)
    http://berlingotstyle.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the dress!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute dress!

    brainybeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the back of this outfit - really stunning fit :) x

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is a stunning dress your blog is amazing followed!

    antiquebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your outfit is amazing! Gorgeous and edgy at the same time!



    xx Valerie
    http://valeriies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ah, the tiger print is super cool! Perfect summery dress :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. love the print of this dress, wish i saw it when i was in H&M at the weekend </3 x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love this dress on you, your legs can carry off a shortish dress. Hope the revision and exams are going well

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe