OOTD: navy foil

Thursday, May 16, 2013

 DRESS - H&M, HEELS - eBay, WATCH - Fossil, NECKLACE - eBay

I know its been a while but I've finally starting to get back into blogging again. I seriously needed that week's break but it just took me a few days longer to get back into doing it properly, however over the next few weeks I think I'm still only going to be posting every other day, or maybe 5 days a week or something like that. Everyday is just a little much for me at the moment, so I hope that is okay with you guys!

How gorgeous is this dress from H&M?! Seriously I was in there the other day and I walked out with four day dresses, I'm much more of a jeans girl so this is pretty crazy for me aha. However I couldn't resist the print on this one, and I love the baggy fit of it, its going to be so perfect for summer!

Hope you guys are well, and that revision isn't too bad for most of you!
Oo and the giveaway winner will be announced shortly, I couldn't think of any other goodies to go with the Mac lipstick.. so I'm thinking of possibly offering 3 months advertising or something like that, I haven't been very good at thinking of anything else aha! I've just been so busy and I haven't really had chance to think about it. I'll definitely work out something!


post signature

You Might Also Like

24 beauty notes

  1. Love this dress! Really suits your figure and makes your legs look amazing :)

    www.annettibus.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is amazing!! Can't believe it's from H&M x

    http://whatwouldaudreywear.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is aboustely stunning on you! I love it :)

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dress. I find H&M can be so hit and miss, like you said you can go in and find so many things you like and then go in and see nothing you like! I think giving away advertising is a good idea as it doesn't really cost you anything and you have a really big following to advertise to! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is so nice, you look lovely!

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous dress! Such a nice fit, love the dip hem look.

    grannygee.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh it's gorgeous!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a gorgeous dress :) looks lovely :)
    Vicki x

    ricoandtine.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this look, the dress is gorgeous and I always say how much I love those boots!

    beautyandtheb1.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo I love this tunic, I almost brought it the other day but resisted! Will probably go back for it though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The boots look really good with the dress! xx Rena
    Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  12. twit twooo, you look gorgeous! I love the dress and boots together! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look gorgeous! Your legs look amazing.. in a non weirdo way obviously haha! xx

    Gemma | ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, this outfit is gorgeous!!

    Just followed your lovely blog.

    FashionProject x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving the print on that dress! So great. And such a flowy, wearable style. The lipstick you're wearing is fab too! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. thought this was one of the riverisland ones they did a little while back! ah this ones even nicer!! you look great

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've been having a hard time blogging lately, too! I'm lucky to get a post up a week, let alone one every day. I find people who are able to blog so frequently amazing. How do they have time!? I'm working on it though:)
    This dress looks absolutely stunning on you! I love the print and the hemline is perfect. And your boots?! I'm obsessed! SO cute!
    Love your blog, lady!

    xo Ashley
    Twenties Girl Style

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, you look super cute! I love the shoes, and your legs are like perfect- I'm jealous haha! xx

    http://pinkdelilah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I loved this dress when I saw it in their campaign and it looks lovely on you- your legs go on forever, so lucky!

    C x | gymbagsandgladrags.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE this outfit - especially the boots they are gorgeous!! xx

    http://minkas0world.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe