OOTD: simple disco

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

TEE - Primark Mens, DISCO LEGGINGS - Omg Fashion*, CONVERSE - Schuh, NECKLACE - eBay

I have been absolutely loving these disco leggings lately, they are literally the easiest things to wear, they can be dressed up and dressed down and they just feel super comfy! I've also been loving pairing them with really simple tees, and to be honest Primark Mens is the best for basic tees, they do so many colours and for £2.50 you can't really complain!

Sorry its a short one today guys, I have tonnes of revision and a portfolio deadline coming up..

post signature

You Might Also Like

19 beauty notes

  1. I love these type of trousers too, you can wear them with literally anything!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing in this simple outfit :) wish i could pull off discopants

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice!!! You look incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I want a Primark here. I've been looking for simple tees everywhere and I can't find any here. None. Love the look. Very simple but looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. simple always is best. I too love the primark mens tees. xx

    2wanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely agree with the men's tees in Primark, I love them and actually prefer them to the women's x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this look, best of luck with revision, I feel your pain!

    beautyandtheb1.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your look, it's so Chanel.


    Also, I'm conducting a giveaway so make sure to check it out! Awesome fashion item and shoutout to win!Thanks!


    Alison
    Giveaway @Alisonous✿

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a nice simple outfit, I love the necklace.

    Kathryn x

    enclosedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the necklace! It really completes the look! xx Rena
    Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a fabulous figure! Perfect for disco leggings :)

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Emily! Just stumbled across your blog and I love it! I have the same disco pants and wear them all the time as well. I love how comfy they are. I'm debating whether or not to get another pair in a different colour..

    Followed :)

    Michelle
    http://mash-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really like this outfit- the tee is soo nice!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really liked this outfit! Love how simple but "statement" it is! And you have gorgeous legs! xx Em

    www.someoneinthecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. i just love disco pants or leggins. my favourite bottom part to wear.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have such a gorgeous figure! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. It looks gorgeous!! xx

    Christina
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can't go wrong with simple black and white, and the sheen to the pants makes the outfit super interesting. Great necklace too! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe