The Perfect Eye Trio?

Sunday, May 12, 2013


Oh my, how have I not raved about this eye trio from 17 before!! Literally one of the best eye trios I have ever picked up. Its called 'In The Nude' and contains three gorgeous neutral colours; a warm brown, a silvery taupe and a shimmery champagne colour. I always find with palettes that there is always a few colours that I never end up using however with this palette I use every single colour all the time. If I'm ever going away this palette is firmly in my makeup bag.

The colours are all really pigmented and really soft and easy to apply. The one I probably get the most wear out of is the brown colour, its so easy to wear during the day and is also really subtle, which has been great lately as I've been finding some of my eyeshadows a little too shimmery for daytime. A lovely little palette and a bargain at only £5.49!!

Have you tried any of these?

post signature


CLICK HERE to enter my giveaway to win a Mac lipstick of your choice!


AND just a quick plea, I would absolutely love for you to nominate me in the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards under Best Newcomer or Best New Beauty Blog or Best New Fashion Blog
It really would mean the world and will only take a few seconds!

Enter the 2013 Cosmopolitan Blog Awards

You Might Also Like

18 beauty notes

  1. Lovely colours! I'm thinking of telling my fried who's going to UK in a few weeks to buy me this one! I love these colours and the price is really good xx

    http://lupusheartbeat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got one of these - its got a silvery white, light grey and dark grey; perfect for a smokey eye! x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bargain fr such a lovely little pallette, the colours look so beautiful!

    Kelly || DayDreamsDaisyChains.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really handy eyeshadow palette to just pop into your makeup bag! Lovely post :)

    ramblesandjangles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty colours and super affordable :)

    beautyandtheb1.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely looks like a trio of colours I use everyday - what a bargain!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so pretty I can't believe how cheap it is!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never tired 17 before but these are great colours and will definitely get a lot of use! Perfect to have in the make up bag for every day use.

    Photo-Jenn-ic

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This look really pretty and it's so cheap as well x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have never heard of this brand but I must say it looks amazing!!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. £5.49 is an amazing price, I need to get this, lovely shades

    Ellen // A little bit Unique // Facebook // Bloglovin



    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those colours look right up my street, I'll definitely need to give this a try! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have this in purple and it's lovely! I was amazed by the quality given how cheap it was!
    Lovely review :) xoxo Cate

    http://theperksofbeingahipster.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow have to buy this!

    http://stylecouturexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've never tried 17 eye shadows before, but this looks absolutely gorgeous! I have a million nude eyeshadows but well...a girl can never have too many!

    Emma | World of dilEMMA
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh these look so gorgeous!! I nominated you for the cosmo award by the way, you definitely deserve it! xx Em

    http://someoneinthecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a handy little palette! Love that it has a highlight shade as well as a warm brown and cool brown. I can see why you love it! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe