OOTD: monochrome & stripes

Saturday, May 11, 2013

SHIRT - Zara, JEANS - Topshop, CLUTCH - Primark, RINGS - Topshop, SANDALS - Topshop

This outfit is a typical Summer outfit for me, shirt, jeans and sandals! Such a simple look. Anyway I ventured into Zara when I went to Meadowhall with the family a few weeks ago and immediately spotted this sitting on a hanger. I'm loving monochrome so this shirt was right up my street, although admittedly it was a bit of an impulse buy! Since we don't have a Zara in Newcastle city centre, I don't get a chance to go in regularly :( probably a good thing for my bank balance! I can see myself getting so much wear out of this shirt so in my opinion it definitely was a good impulse buy.

I've pretty much had the week off, so I just been working on my portfolio and doing work for deadlines. Oh how I lead such an exciting life aha! I hope you guys are having a lovely week!


post signature


CLICK HERE to enter my giveaway to win a Mac lipstick of your choice!


AND just a quick plea, I would absolutely love for you to nominate me in the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards under Best Newcomer or Best New Beauty Blog or Best New Fashion Blog
It really would mean the world and will only take a few seconds!

Enter the 2013 Cosmopolitan Blog Awards

You Might Also Like

16 beauty notes

  1. perfect outfit! love the monochrome top, your style is amazing <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deadlines are always fun! :)

    Loving that shirt! xx


    http://lupusheartbeat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love that shirt! so gorgeous. i love everything zara makes :)

    katydesu.blogspot.co.uk

    katy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got this shirt in my wishlist (although an ebay dupe), definitely looks good on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these jeans!
    There isn't a Zara in Sunderland either, so annoying but it's probably a good thing too, I get too carried away! x

    Rachael beautypea.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your shirt! it looks amazing on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We don't have a Zara here either, they always have such gorgeous stuff - this shirt included :D lovely look and so on trend :)

    hollyamberrio.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shirt :) Great outfit :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit! Everything fits so well together x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those acid wash pants - not obnoxious at all. My week has been hectic so I'm jealous you had yours off even though you've been working on your portfolio.

    Ally @ http://thefittedframe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this! the blue nails are a nice contrast with the outfit :) xx Rena
    Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  12. Every time I see you post an outfit with these jeans I comment on them, I must get myself some!!Xx

    Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this blouse! Looks amazing on you.
    Love

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my god, those jeans are fab! They are so flattering. xo

    http://iamncxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the fit of those jeans and the top is super cool. You're totally rocking those stripes! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that stripped shirt, guess we'll be making a purchase some time soon!

    Best to you dear, x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe