REVIEW: Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 107

Tuesday, May 14, 2013


To think that before Christmas I didn't own a single lipstick is absolutely crazy. I never used to be a lip person at all, I much preferred going all out with the eyeshadow and just leaving the lips bare. However now I can't imagine not wearing lipstick, it makes such a difference to the face. Pretty much everytime I walk into Boots, I nearly always walk out with a new lipstick.

I had always heard great things about the Kate Moss for Rimmel lipsticks and so when I saw this beautiful berry shade, I couldn't resist. The formula is amazing, really velvety and smooth and when smudged into the lips it lasts for a good few hours before needing to reapply. I also love the packaging, so simple whilst still looking really sleek.

What do you think of this colour?

post signature


ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT TO ENTER MY MAC GIVEAWAY
CLICK HERE to enter my giveaway to win a Mac lipstick of your choice!


AND just a quick plea, I would absolutely love for you to nominate me in the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards under Best Newcomer or Best New Beauty Blog or Best New Fashion Blog
It really would mean the world and will only take a few seconds!

Enter the 2013 Cosmopolitan Blog Awards


You Might Also Like

21 beauty notes

  1. I love this colour and weirdly these lipsticks smell so nice!

    beautyandtheb1.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate Moss for Rimmel lipsticks are literally my favourite thing ever at the moment! :)
    This shade looks lovely!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely shade, love these lipsticks! XO

    Honey
    www.imhoneyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Kate Moss line from Rimmel is my favorite! This is such a pretty color!:) xx Rena

    Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats such a gorgeous shade, darker colours dont really suit me! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looooooove this lipstick, fab formula and a gorgeous colour!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great colour. Its on my list of things to buy! Just waiting on a rimmel 3for2 sale hehe

    >> International 750 Follower Giveaway Here<<
    xoXo
    BreezeyBee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe that before christmas you didn't own a lipstick :O This is a gorgeous shade

    Ellen // A little bit Unique // Facebook // Bloglovin



    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a gorgeous colour, good price too
    voted for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow this is such a gorgeous colour! it is similar to plumful from mac

    please check out my blog if you have time,
    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I never was a lip person either! Still converting :P haha! Great review! :) xo

    Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  12. I bloody love this lipstick, wear it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this lipstick, I have this shade too and a couple others. It's gorgeous!

    Emily @ emilyemilybeth.com xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I still need to purchase one of these lipsticks! This shade is gorgeous x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have these lipsticks and this shade is gorgeous! I wear it all the time :D

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is a gorgeous colour!
    I am also a newbie too lipsticks.
    You need to check out the Benefit ones - they are b.e.a.u.tiful!

    Salli
    xxx

    www.embracingtheenchanted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This was the first red i ever wore and i love it. It's a deep red so suits people so much better than a bright red.

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've got this - love the colour! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow that's such a gorgeous colour! So pigmented too, perfect for Autumn/Winter vampy lips :D ❤ xxx


    ❤ www.MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk ❤

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe