REVIEW: Indeed Laboratories Hydraluron

Tuesday, May 07, 2013


Up until a few months ago, I would never have thought that my skin was dehydrated. I just assumed since it was super oily, then surely it'd have all the moisture it needed aha. That is until I started reading Caroline Hiron's blog. She said was of the symptoms of dehydrated skin is when your makeup goes patchy and starts to disappear during the day, I get this all the time especially on my nose and chin. I think another thing that could have also triggered it is since coming to uni I have had a boiling room caused by exposed water pipes, I haven't had to turn the radiator on once all year..

Anyway Caroline raves about this and so since giving my skincare an overhaul, I knew this had to be one of the things I tried. Its a lot different to what i was expecting, its a fairly thick, clear gel, almost serum-like and it basically contains hyaluronic acid which is what retains the moisture in our skin. You need literally a tiny amount of this, I'd said half a pea size does my face perfectly. I simply apply this before moisturiser (Effaclar Duo) and it has made such a huge difference to my skin. My skin feels much more plump and healthier and my foundation lasts all day, no patches whatsoever! I would highly recommend this in anyones skincare routine, I didn't expect to see such a difference but I honestly have.

It's a little pricey at £24.99 from Boots, however I purchased mine for £14.50 on eBay, so its well worth checking there first!

Have you tried this?


post signature

CLICK HERE to enter my giveaway to win a Mac lipstick of your choice!


AND just a quick plea, I would absolutely love for you to nominate me in the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards under Best Newcomer or Best New Beauty Blog or Best New Fashion Blog
It really would mean the world and will only take a few seconds!

Enter the 2013 Cosmopolitan Blog Awards

You Might Also Like

9 beauty notes

  1. I really need to just get on with it and buy this. I've been meaning to for ages, as I know it's worth it, but I always get tempted by the prettier products with the nicer sounding ingredients, especially ones with lots of natural goodies in them. I am an avid reader of Caroline's blog too, it's nice to have somewhere reliable to go for skincare advice.
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just started using this too and I love it. It really does make a difference

    Photo-Jenn-ic

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, this sounds lovely! We have similar skin types, I think- I've always struggled at finding products to hydrate my skin without exacerbating oiliness. This might be a good option. Thanks for the review! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caroline is like my skincare saviour hehee this is on my list of products to try that she has recommended hat I want to buy :D Will defientely be investing in this when I get some money :P

    xxx

    sarahslittlegems.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm deciding whether to buy this or the peptabright! I think I will go for this as it has better reviews x

    http://aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got a right old bargain from ebay, I always wonder if they would be used or anything from there though xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this sounds like a great thing to add to my skin care routine as my skins been a bit blurghhh lately! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Indeed Labs range, the Peptabright, Hydraluron and Eysilix are all must-haves in my opinion as they work as well as your high-end products but are half the price!

    http://coquetnoelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never heard of this bit it sounds lovely!
    Kirsty x

    Prettybugblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe