BEAUTY Haul!

Friday, May 24, 2013


Rimmel ScandalEyes Shadow Stick in Bulletproof Beige
I've been eyeing this up for a while however I wasn't sure whether it would just crease terribly on my oily eyelids. However I've tried it twice now and absolutely no creasing whatsoever, will review this soon!

Rimmel Salon Pro Nail Polish in Urban Purple
I've been after a dark pink that I could wear during Spring/Summer, all my others feel much too vampy. I also fancied trying a Salon Pro nail polish, so far I really like this and the brush is amazing! Really nice and wide!

Benefit They're Real Mascara
After hearing the hype about this mascara I couldn't not get the latest Elle magazine to get my free sample. So far I do quite like it, however I'm not sure I like it enough to pay £19.50 for it..

REN Hydra-Calm Global Protection Day Cream*
I was kindly sent this by REN, despite never being one for day creams usually this is actually really nice. Super lightweight yet really moisturises the skin, review to follow!

Maybelline Colour Show Nail Polishes in Midnight Taupe and Burgundy Kiss
I must have been in a nail polish mood aha, so far I've only tried the Taupe one. I really like the colour but the formula isn't the best, you need a minimum of two coats, even three for it to look really even.

Revlon ColorStay Foundation in Buff
This is a re-purchase for me, literally couldn't be without this foundation.

MUA Undress Your Skin Foundation in Porcelain
I had heard quite a few good reviews about this foundation and for £5, I really fancied trying it. I've only used it once and I'm not completely convinced by it, however I'll try it a few more times before I review it.

Collection Lasting Gel Colour in Coral Reef
After loving the Barry M gel polishes, I couldn't resist trying Collections version. Plus I can't believe I don't have a coral polish in my collection!!

Hope you guys are having a great week, today is portfolio deadline day, eek!

post signature

You Might Also Like

23 beauty notes

  1. The collection lasting gel polish sounds interesting!, great haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's gret that ScandalEyes doesn't crease! I was worried about that too. Also, I agree with how great Revlon Colourstay is. Although it's not my No.1 foundation I still agree it's great!


    http://annettibus.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Maybelline Color Show polish in Go Go Green, and I don't quite like the formula much either, but for the price, it's kind of ok.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some lovely things. I recently bought the Ren T Zone Balancing day cream, and I was really impressed with that too - I've never been able to find one that was light, absorbed in easily and didn't leave my skin feeling greasy until now.
    I need to try some gel polishes, they sound so good.
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Color Show shades you picked!

    xo, runbarbierun

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are some great picks, lovely colours of nail varnish! :) x

    Alavish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have the scandaleyes shadow stick in beige and bronze and i loved it so much - really impressed with the staying time and the fact it doesn't crease

    katydesu.blogspot.com

    katy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to try Colourstay foundation i have heard about it for years!

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.o.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Defo going to try the Rimmel nail varnish, i love thick brushes! x

    http://lucyandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the eyeshadow sticks from Rimmel x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great haul lovely! I really need to try those Scanadleyes products!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh fab haul :D I love the look of the Collection Gel Polishes, I really want to try one or three of them hehe xx

    Gemma | ♥ MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need your bank balance lol.

    Can't wait for the review on the eye pencil. I have similar concerns to you about that one. It'll be good to hear an honest review.

    Salli
    xxx

    www.embracingtheenchanted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great haul! Revlon ColourStay in Buff has been my go-to foundation for years. Can't beat it! And I'm loving the looks of that coral Collection polish! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great haul, lucky you! I love your blog. Followed!

    Beauty Baroness ☮♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww you got some lovely stuff - I can't wait to try out my Benefit sample now, heard so many mixed reviews!!
    Also the nail polishes are all without fail up my street haha, I'm a sucker for darker, rich colours :D

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the coverage of the revlon colour stay foundation, I feel like a hardly need any concealer when I use it, I bought it in Buff also and will definitely be repurchasing at some point! x

    I'd love it if you could check out my blog,
    gemmasdiaries.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've just bought the scandal eyes eye shadow stick but i dont really understand how to use it! are you supposed to blend it or just draw it on and leave it?!
    xxx
    je-mapparel.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I draw it all over my lid and then blend it in and round the edges using my ring finger!:) xxx

      Delete
  19. I love the scandaleyes eyeliner! It's Great!!

    <3 Julie

    www.ohsokansas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. You're in for a treat with the nail polishes they're lovely.

    www.debrabros.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  21. great post - I feel the same about the benefit mascara, I feel there are such better, cheaper ones out there :)

    http://blondeambition3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really need to try the the They're Real mascara!! It's just everywhere!!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe