OOTD: monochrome leggings

Monday, May 06, 2013

TOP - H&M, LEGGINGS - H&M, CONVERSE - Schuh, RINGS - Primark & Topshop, NECKLACE - eBay

I've been really into printed leggings lately and have been lusting over some Lovely Sally leggings for absolutely ages! However I came across these beauties in H&M and think they are the perfect dupe. Best of all they are the comfiest things in the world!! I have worn them to lectures so many times purely because sitting in these for two hours beats sitting in tight jeans for two hours aha! I will definitely be heading back to H&M in search of some more of these, hopefully they have some other lovely prints.

Printed tops are another thing I've been a little obsessed with, I jumped on the Celine bandwagon and purchased one of those on eBay and since then I seem to keep buying slogan tops aha!

I hope you have a lovely week guys, it feels good to be back blogging :)

post signature

CLICK HERE to enter my giveaway to win a Mac lipstick of your choice!


AND just a quick plea, I would absolutely love for you to nominate me in the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards under Best Newcomer or Best New Beauty Blog or Best New Fashion Blog
It really would mean the world and will only take a few seconds!

Enter the 2013 Cosmopolitan Blog Awards

You Might Also Like

13 beauty notes

  1. Ooh, those leggings are super cool! The pattern is mesmerizing. You look great! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your leggings they're gorgeous!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit :) I love printed leggings too and really like Lovely Sally ones but haven't got any, I've got a fair few from Black Milk though haha x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those leggings are so unique! I have no idea what they are meant to be haha. Another greaaat blog post :) Check out my OOTD if you have time

    http://brainybeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/brainybeauty-ootd-mixing-patterns.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your leggings, your blog is lovely by the ways, keep up the good work and I'll be visiting again very soon :)

    I'd really appreciate it if you would vote for my blog on here - http://stylefru.it/s63465 It will only take a second, i promise :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Emily,
    amazing leggins. I love them!
    Love

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those leggings are gorge! I'll have to get myself down to H&M!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those leggings are something else - I love them! Voted for you btw :) X

    ReplyDelete
  9. H&M are really bringing out some banging pairs of printed trousers/leggings lately, you've reminded me of how much i'm lacking on the leggings front, I used to be so into them! Definitely comfier than jeans, and your pair are gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow cool look.
    Love the shirt.Simple yet chic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe