NAILS: Essie's Absolutely Shore

Thursday, May 09, 2013


After hearing ViviannaDoesMakeup rave about this nail polish I decided I needed to try it. I've never really been into bright mint colours and I've especially never been that fussed about Essie's Mint Candy Apple, I don't really understand the hype. However this mint is much more my style. Its a very pale, milky mint, you could almost say it was off white but I think its absolutely gorgeous and goes with so many things. I would probably compare it to Models Own Utopia, however a mint version of it, so easy to wear and perfect for Summer.

This nail polish has definitely become a firm favourite and is one I will be reaching for time and time again this Summer. I don't think this colour is available in Boots however I found mine fairly cheap on eBay anyway so I would definitely recommend looking on there.


post signature


CLICK HERE to enter my giveaway to win a Mac lipstick of your choice!


AND just a quick plea, I would absolutely love for you to nominate me in the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards under Best Newcomer or Best New Beauty Blog or Best New Fashion Blog
It really would mean the world and will only take a few seconds!

Enter the 2013 Cosmopolitan Blog Awards

You Might Also Like

12 beauty notes

  1. I love this Essie shade!
    It's one of my favourites :)
    Http://LilyAvenuee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this looks amazing! definitely going to try this out:) x
      abatha260899.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  2. Lovely colour!!! xx


    http://lupusheartbeat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is a beautiful colour and reallyy suits you! Your really good at painting your nails also, very precise!

    brainybeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh i love this! I think I have every mint shade going but none as light as this one!

    PhotoJennic

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. essie nail polishes are the best- this colour is so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, glad you're loving this! Definitely a super unique shade that is so perfect for summer! I really do like Mint Candy Apple, but this is a great alternative for sure :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have this and absolutely love it :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This colours looks amazing! perfect for spring

    jess xx
    dotofdaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. omgosh that colour is so so so cute! i love essie, the quality is so good!
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe