HAUL: Boots 3 for 2

Monday, April 01, 2013


How could I not take advantage of the Boots 3 for 2 offer? I picked up three products I've been lusting after for ages; Barry M Eyeshadow in 'Dark Gold', Revlon Nearly Naked Powder in 'Light' and Rimmel Kate Lipstick in '107'

Barry M Eyeshadow in 'Dark Gold'
This colour is absolutely stunning. A really deep dark gold that so far I'm really impressed with.

Revlon Nearly Naked Powder in 'Light'
After seeing the Nearly Naked Foundation gracing so many blogs I just wasn't convinced. However the powder really caught my eye, a really fined milled powder with a bit of coverage is right up my street. I didn't realise there was a 'Fair' shade thought so I hope I don't regret buying the 'Light' shade.

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in '107'
This is such a gorgeous berry colour and since I love the Rimmel lipsticks, I knew I had to grab another shade! So far, so good:)

Did you guys get anything with the offer?


post signature

You Might Also Like

23 beauty notes

  1. I love that Kate lipstick, so pretty! I love the formula of them.

    Maxine, xx
    www.beautybeatsbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't decide whether I like these Kate lipsticks, I am not the worlds biggest lipstick fan, but I find myself wanting to try them xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lipstick looks absolutely lovely. Would love to try the powder as well x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i might do now, in reply to your question haha! lovely picks :-)
    Hamida X

    ReplyDelete
  5. That lippy colour looks gorgeous!!Xx

    http://lucycole.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the 107, such a beautiful shade! I got some bits in the deal the other day, got the lumi magique primer, real techniques kabuki and maybelline the falsies! :)

    beautyandtheb1.co.uk

    B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have this lipstick and it does have good staying power. I'm a sucker for boots 3 for 2 offer!

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. you definitely know what you're doing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely choices, I want to try all of these. The kate moss lipstick looks live a lovely shade. I've already caved into the boots 3 for 2 offer..twice in the same day. I got 3 things from the Tresemme Platinum Strength range and then the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum and two Barry M Gelly polishes and I love them al!

    Rosie
    x
    therunwayrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Kate Moss lipsticks, I might have to try this shade now! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the lipstick, beautiful shade! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. That lipstick is one of my favourites - love it! Great choices :)

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great choices. I love those Rimmel lipsticks. 3 for 2 at Boots is the best!

    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love a 3 for 2! Great choices, that loopy is the best xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oops I mean lippy hahaa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those rimmel lippies are great, i've got 107 and love it :)
    I couldn't resist the 3 for 2 offer either! I bought the nearly naked foundation (which i think does live up to the hype!) and the rimmel apocalypse glosses which are also really good! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. love all your purchases, especially the Kate Moss lipstick
    http://jodie-melissa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just purchased the Nearly Naked powder last week. So far I am a fan.

    -Lacey

    thelifewithlacey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really want to try the Revlon foundation!
    xx
    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  20. I lovelovelove the Revlon powder!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the Kate Moss Rimmel lipsticks, they're so pigmented!

    check out my beauty blog?

    alicekatex.blogspot.com

    thanks! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. that lipstick is gorgeous! I also really want to try that powder

    ReplyDelete
  23. That Kate Moss lippy colour is gorgeous, I always love dark vampy colours but never have the guts to wear them!!
    novellaplace.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe