BODYCARE: Imperial Leather!

Sunday, June 24, 2012


Imperial Leather has to be my all-time favourite brand for shower gels, seriously they smell so good and are also really creamy at a bargain price:D.

So this is just a quick post really to show you my two favourites. I would probably say I use the Japanese Spa one more because the smell is divine, I really wish they'd bring out a lotion in this scent! However I do also love the tiny pink bubbles in the SkinKind one!

Have you guys used any Imperial Leather? Whats your favourite shower gel?

xxx

You Might Also Like

3 beauty notes

  1. I love the Japanese Spa one too! Smells so nice :) xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Japanese Spa one too, its so creamy and kind to my ridiculously sensitive skin!

    Alice

    http://SecretsOfAWannabeCharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those, but I also love the Radox Shower Smoothies - seriously they're so moisturising and smell so good that I almost want to drink them! xo

    wonderwall-93.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe