OOTD: checked shirt

Sunday, June 03, 2012

shirt - H&M mens, t-shirt - Primark mens, jeans - Topshop, bag - H&M, necklace - ASOS, shoes - Decathlon

Hey guys,
Firstly I'm going to apologise for the state of my hair, I was in a bit of a rush and I really wanted to take these pictures before I left the house aha!
So this is what I wore yesterday, I am in love with these jeans from Topshop, I have to say the Topshop leigh jeans are definitely my favourite fit ever, they're just so soft and really pull everything in.    I haven't really got much planned for the bank holiday as I'm meant to be revising but I'm really hoping the weather starts to look up again, I know I can't really complain since its been so nice the past few weeks but I love the sun!
Anyway, have a lovely extra two-day weekend!

xxx

You Might Also Like

10 beauty notes

  1. very nice checked shirt, very casual and beautiful, cool acid washed jeans as well! xoxo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love this outfit, I love how casual but chic it is. I love your checkered top and jeans much <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. They are probably my favourite jeans at the moment:) x

      Delete
  4. Love the shirt!! Is it a recent purchase? And the jeans, definitely buying a pair of them next time i'm at topshop! x

    http://www.hurricanewinter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it at the beginning of february while I was in New York, so they may still have similar ones!:) x

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe