OOTD: cream leather

Monday, June 25, 2012

top - H&M, leather leggings - Miss Selfridge, rings - ASOS, earrings - Topshop

I was with my grandparents at the weekend and we all went out for a Pizza Express, and this is what I wore! Pizza Express has to be one of my favourite places to eat at the moment, I'm really loving Italian food; I had a bruschetta, a pesto leggera pizza(pizza with salad in the middle) and then finished with a banoffee pie, yummy!

I can't believe how rubbish the weather has been, seriously its meant to be the beginning of Summer and it's pouring it down, has anyone actually had any nice weather?

xxx

You Might Also Like

9 beauty notes

  1. Leather leggings are so cool, I must own about a zillion pairs of them, haha. Your hair looks lovely here! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pizza Express is one of my faves too :) Mmmm, I'm hungry now haha xx

    jensbrightandbeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I always forget about it then love it when I'm there:) x

      Delete
  3. Mmm, your dinner sounds so good! I am so hungry now, shouldn't be reading about that, haha.
    Like your monochrome look :)
    Mel x

    http://melswallofmirrors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. really glad i found your blog! such a shame the camera quality isn't the best but i reaaaally love your style!! straight away had to follow you and am telling my sister bout you:D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's lovely, thank you:) and I completely understand where you coming from with the camera! They usually come up pretty well on my laptop but as soon as I upload them to blogger the dark bits go pixelated, I am on the look out for a much better camera and also saving furiously:D! x

      Delete
  5. Simple but still really lovely! & you have lovely long legs haha! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe