WEEKEND WISHLIST #2

Friday, June 15, 2012

Left - Right: TOP - Topshop Sweater, Topshop Jumper, Zara Shirt, BOTTOM - Skater Dress, Kukee Necklace, Topshop Shirt


I think I'm going to make these wishlists a weekly thing because there is just so much stuff I want lately, especially the Zara shirt, as you can probably tell I'm a big fan of Zara's printed shirts so I can't wait to go in and grab this after my last exam!
I've also been meaning to purchase some jewellery from Kukee for a while now, I think their jewellery is gorgeous!
sorry once again for the super quick post!

xxx

You Might Also Like

6 beauty notes

  1. We love the skirt in here. Chic and cute.

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    ♥ SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    ♥ BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh I love everything on here! the sleeveless shirt is gorgeous. I want so much at the mo too ha :/ not good for the bank balance! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I love the khaki jumper and sleeveless shirt! Great list x

    josieowen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cream jumper, so pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaah oh my god, what a great wishlist! I adore every piece of it :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe