OOTD: khaki bomber

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

dress - ASOS, jacket - New look, shoes - Decathlon

Yesterday the sun was shining for once:D:D! So I wore this acid wash grey dress and paired it with a khaki bomber jacket, I went pretty neutral on the makeup and jewllery as I hate wearing too much jewellery in the sun aha, it just gets in the way:).

I had some friends over today and we baked macaroons!! I'm in love with macaroons, they are one of those things that i could eat loads of them! Although the ones we made didn't look as good as ones you buy they tasted flipping amazing if I do say so myself aha! I should have taken a picture but I completely forgot:(

i hope you all had a lovely day

xxx

You Might Also Like

4 beauty notes

  1. Hello excellent entries with good images,
    have a magnificent space, if you like poetry I invite you to my space with poems full of emotion, have a nice day.
    greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute bomber - love that they can be casual and yet stylish!
    kw, Ladies in Navy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe