OOTD: bleached shorts & knit

Monday, June 18, 2012

knit - Topshop, shorts - New Look, necklace - Warehouse, rings - ASOS

Despite the rather unreliable weather, there was a little bit of sun yesterday, so I decided to go a bit summery for Fathers day. This knit is one of my all time favourites, I probably wear it a few times a month at least; I paired it with high waisted shorts and rings from ASOS.

I apologise that I haven't really had much to say lately but all I've been doing is revision so there isn't really much to write about aha, they'll all be over on thursday:D!

i hope you all had a good Father's day!

xxx

You Might Also Like

7 beauty notes

  1. Such a great knit basic! I need me one of those :) x Marg

    ReplyDelete
  2. errr hello amazing legs, I know the focus is meant to be on the clothes but you have a lovely figure. Ok pervy moment over ha! lovely knit :) LV x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seriously have the legs to wear shorts! JEALOUS! :)
    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe