REVIEW: Sleek 'Au Naturel' Palette

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

 Left to Right [Nougat, Nubuck, Conker, Moss]
 Left to Right [Cappuccino, Honeycomb, Bark, Mineral Earth]
Left to Right [Toast, Taupe, Regal, Noir]

Hey guys,

I have been after this palette for ages, neutral colours are my all time favourite colours to wear and so this palette was right up my street! When I first got this home, i have to say I wasn't as impressed as I hoped to be; I felt some of the colours weren't the best quality and didn't really suit my skintone (however that is just my opinion). The darker colours are really highly pigmented and i can see myself getting a lot of wear out of these, especially as they blend so well. However I can't see myself getting much use out of the paler colours because I find some of them a bit chalky and not very pigmented.

My favourite colours have to be Conker, Moss and Taupe! Especially Moss, which is an olive green colour and goes absolutely divinely with hazel eyes.

So overall I like this palette however there are around 4-5 colours that i can't see myself getting much use out of. For £6.49 it's a great little palette however it doesn't rival the MUA 'Heaven and Earth' palette, which at £4 is much better value!

hope this helps some of you, I know there are a lot of reviews already but i thought I'd give my two cents aha!

xxx

You Might Also Like

5 beauty notes

  1. This palette looks lovely - I've been looking into buying a Sleek palette and this might just be the one!
    Thank you for the review!
    http://sophietalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah looks pretty good! I still have my heart set on getting the MUA one <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely suggest the MUA one over this one:)! x

      Delete
  3. this looks so lovely, 'conker' looks amazing! LV x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe