HAIIRCARE: Aussie Products

Sunday, June 17, 2012


Before I start, I have to say I think I'm one of Aussie's biggest fans, I just think their products are amazing, so I thought I'd go through some of the Aussie products I use on a daily basis and some I don't like so much.

Firstly, probably my most loved product is the Curl Definition + Soft Feel Serum. The bottle claims to condition and soften hair, leaving soft and bouncy curls, and I would say that it pretty much does exactly what it says on the bottle. The product comes out as a clear liquid which I rub together in my hands and scrunch it through dry wavy hair. It leaves my hair defined and very soft, which at first surprised me as the product feels quite greasy in your hands; I always have to wash my hands after using it! Definitely recommend this for soft tamed curls!

The second most used product has to be the 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner. This conditioner smells absolutely divine, I would probably say it smells of grapes which i really like! This is basically a deep conditioner that I usually leave in for around 10 minutes before washing out, and it leaves hair so soft and silky; this is a miracle for my hair because I have such dry ends its unbelievable. A must-have in my haircare routine!

The third and fourth products I use a lot less, the Aussome Volume + Conditioning Mousse, this is basically a normal everyday mousse and although it smells lovely (I think pretty much all of Aussie's products do!) I'm not sure it is worth the £5 I paid compared to a normal boots mousse! So it's not really anything special but its nice.

The final product is the Aussome Texturising + Conditioning Gel Spray, when I first got this product I really didn't like it which is really strange for me as I dote on Aussie products. I made the mistake of applying in directly to my roots and it made them really greasy aha. So now I apply it to the middle and ends of my hair and it leaves it relatively nice but I wouldn't say it is particularly texturised. I like this product but if you're looking for texture I would suggest a salt spray!

I hope this has helped some of you!
have you tried any Aussie products?

xxx

You Might Also Like

6 beauty notes

  1. I love Aussie products too :) I used to use the 3 minute deep conditioner because it left my hair so soft. I might check out the curl definer seems like a great product. Great post! xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm forever repurchasing their shampoo & heat spray! xx

    jensbrightandbeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only ever tried these products years ago and it was the Treatment and I hated it. Though a lot of people have been hyping it recently. Am wondering if they have changed their formula. May retry :) LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore Aussie Products I love the smell of the Miracle Moist shampoo and conditioner. Has to be my favourite shampoo/conditioner of all time!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the 3min miracle. Most Aussie products are nice, but I don't like the smell of some. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Aussie products they smell amazing. I'd never tried them before until I bought a travel sized shampoo to go on holiday I have been in love ever since.
    http://prettylitlefashionista.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe