OOTD: shirt & dress

Saturday, June 23, 2012

shirt - H&M, dress - Asos, heels - Matalan, ring - Miss Selfridge

I went out for a drink with a friend last night and decided I wanted to dress up a little, so I was probably way overdressed for a quietish drink but i had fun getting ready aha! This sheer shirt has become another staple item in my wardrobe lately, it's just so easy to wear and I am in love with the nude colour!

I plan on going shopping today so hopefully over the next week I shall have lots of new things to show you guys!

have a great weekend:)

xxx

You Might Also Like

8 beauty notes

  1. Looks amazing :) You're so slim!

    http://wonderwall-93.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look.. I quite like it
    Following you :)

    Do check out my blog & follow if you like : ) :
    A little More Love

    & follow the Facebook page : ):
    A little More Love Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your shirt,it´s super beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit! New follower!
    www.high4allheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your shirt is lovely! And how amazing are your legs lady? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty outfit! I love the shirt!
    - keyta x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe