WEEKEND WISHLIST #1

Wednesday, June 06, 2012

WARNING! Zara heavy post!
Left - Right: TOP - Zara Mint Shirt, Zara Knit, Ark Jumper, BOTTOM - Zara Bag, Zara Heels, Topshop Necklace

Zara Mint Shirt £39.99
Zara Knit £25.99
Ark Mint Knit £22.99
Zara Bag £89.99
Zara Heels £29.99

Hey guys,
So I've been revising loads lately and haven't had much time to go shopping. Instead I've been trawling through some of my favourite stores online! I've come up with a pretty expensive list, aha, but a girl can dream! My favourite item on this list has to be the Zara bag but it's so far out of my price range, its not even funny:(

I hope you guys had a great bank holiday!

xxx

You Might Also Like

11 beauty notes

  1. Love the ark knit so so much! I am a bit obsessed with mint at the moment haha

    Great list :) x

    josieowen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! When I next go shopping, I will be purchasing it:)! x

      Delete
  2. Following you :)

    Check out my blog & do follow if you like :) :
    A little More Love

    & Do like the FB page :) :
    A little More Love Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything on your wishlist! Especially the jumpers and the shirt, really lovely items xo

    http://mademoisellecharlotteanne.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the wish list!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute love the shoes!


    Onyxdoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my god, I need #1, #3 and #4 in my life! Those are AWESOMMMMME! come to mumma x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe