REVIEW: Boots 17 BB Cream

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I'm sure a lot of you were were, like me, seriously intrigued by the thought of blemish balms! More coverage than a tinted moisturiser yet lighter than foundation, with moisturiser, primer, spf and foundation all in one, perfect for summer!

So I decided that I would get one and see what I thought, I didn't want to spend a fortune before I had even tried the concept out so I went for the 17 BB Cream from Boots which was £6.99. I have to say that it has since replaced my foundation, it's flipping amazing! It provides light, non-matte coverage but paired with concealer this is perfect for me as I hate the feeling of some heavy foundations. I also love the fact that it has SPF 15 in it! The only thing that I'm not sure about is that it takes a couple of minutes to really soak into the skin but that may be just the 17 BB Cream that is like that and not others.
Overall I will definitely be repurchasing this one and I will probably try some other BB Creams as well just for comparisons!

Have you tried any BB creams?

xxx

You Might Also Like

13 beauty notes

  1. I've been thinking about trying one for a while and this is one of the most reasonably priced, I might try it soon if you think it's good :) I've been using tinted moisturiser lately which I love but would like a bit more coverage :)
    http://beckyleight.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely give it a go! Its not too much money to spend if you decide you don't like it:) x

      Delete
  2. I might have to try this, i have been on the hunt for a new BB cream for ages. All of my ones are always so greasy though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! It definitely takes a few minutes to soak into my oily skin, and it doesn't give a matte finish but it looks very natural, perfect for summer:)! x

      Delete
  3. Loving the look of your blog, it looks so professional!
    I keep meaning to try some BB creams, but whenever I have been about to buy one I see a new review that puts me off! Good to know that this one is worth a try, I also hate the feeling of having anything too heavy on my skin, so will be glad if this one works out for me!
    Mel x
    http://melswallofmirrors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only tried the Garnier BB Cream, I want to try some authentic Asian brands.
    Great review. :)

    Enter my 100 Follower Giveaway!
    just-another-day1.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've thought about the authentic ones but I think they'll be too greyish for my skintone:)

      Delete
  5. I've never really tried BB creams, and Have always been quite intrigued by them. This looks like a good place to start! x

    sophee.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the garnier one but it isn't as good as it makes out to be, smells amazing though haha! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't decide whether to get the garnier or the 17 one but went with the 17 one in the end:)!

      Delete
  7. Ooh this looks so good! There are soo many out there thought it's hard to chose which one to buy. I might get a cheaper one first, like you, & see whether BB cream is for me :) xx

    jensbrightandbeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe