OOTD: vintage checks

Monday, June 11, 2012

shirt - Vintage, shorts - Zara, tights - Debenhams, rings - ASOS

One of those days again where the weather just can't decide what its doing, one minute its sunny and the next its a downpour! Unfortunately I am inside... revising... still!! Aha, almost over though:) I did venture out though to post a few things and grab a costa:)!

xxx

You Might Also Like

10 beauty notes

  1. shorts are amazing|!! following you now!!

    www.laughingassassin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favourite shorts:) will definitely check out your blog!

      Delete
  2. I love this style, so relaxed, but not lazy. Aah, I swear I always have something to revise for. Good luck with you exams/work your revising for xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not to sound pervy but your legs are amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous outfit! :) I love the shirt!

    http://beckyleight.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit. Love the shirt and the shorts are fantastic!!. Your legs look amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe