OOTD: grey knit & leather

Tuesday, June 05, 2012

knit & earrings - Topshop, leather leggings & wristband - Miss Selfrdige, heels - Matalan


So, since its a bank holiday, me and my family decided to go out for a good old family meal with my grandparents. We went to this really nice little seafood restaurant and I had battered prawns to start, then seafood linguine and finished with a creme brulee! I was full to bursting once we had finished so I'm definitely going to be doing an extra hours exercise tomorrow, aha!
have a great Jubilee day!

xxx

You Might Also Like

12 beauty notes

  1. Ooh I love your top, it's great for this weird weather we're having! Great blog, would you like to follow each other?

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just checked out your blog and I love it! So yes, definitely :)x

      Delete
  2. the knit/jumper looks really nice on you! I tried looking for it on topshop.com but couldn't find it :( xx

    http://ravesndramblings.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very similar to this one for £26!:)
      http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=4421881&langId=-1&categoryId=&searchTerm=sweat&pageSize=200
      Only difference is its slightly more speckled!x

      Delete
    2. aww thank you so much for looking it up for me! that's such a sweet thing to do! (: x

      Delete
  3. i have this jumper! you have styled it so nicely! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so lovely, I love your jumper. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute sweater!

    Http:// www.bestfreebeautysamples.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe