REVIEW: Simply Sensitive Protecting Day Moisturiser SPF 15

Monday, June 04, 2012


Hi guys,
I recently decided I was in need of a new moisturiser with an SPF in it that was also oil-free, as my previous one wasn't doing anything for my skin. You'd think this'd be fairly easy to do but unless I wanted to spend £30, which I really don't, they're really hard to find. So I came across this Boots Simple Sensitive Moisturiser which is oil-free and has an SPF. However at a bargain £2.79 I have to say I wasn't expecting it to be that great despite the rather good reviews. But boy, how wrong was I, this moisturiser is amazing. Its fairly thick and so when you apply it, I would suggest leaving it to soak into the skin for 5 minutes, but after the 5 minutes it leaves skin so soft and not greasy at all.
So I think it's safe to say this has become my favourite moisturiser at the moment, and at £2.79 I am pretty damn happy, aha!

Any moisturisers you'd recommend?

xxx

You Might Also Like

2 beauty notes

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe