The Liebster Blog Award

Tuesday, July 03, 2012

So Hayley from Plastic Hearts and Keight from Keight's Fashion and Beauty nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award and I was so excited aha! I know it sounds strange but although I write this blog in the hope that people will read it, I actually forget that people are reading it and it always surprises me when people say they like my blog! So I just wanted to say thank you to all the people who are following me and who like my blog, it makes my week to know that people like my blog:):) Okay aha, Oscar speech over :P

Basically the award is given to upcoming blogs with less than 200 followers!:
you must tell us 11 things about yourself
answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 new questions for your tagees
choose 5 people and link them in your post
go to their page and tell them
remember, no tag backs!

SO...
1. I'm hoping to study Architecture at university in September
2. I am currently grade 8 in piano and hope to take my exam soon:S
3. I love to cook, and I make a pretty mean butternut squash risotto!
4. I've always secretly wanted to be a Police Officer, seriously I love all of those programmes like 'Traffic Cops'!
5. I'm 5ft10, yeah thats pretty tall but it all comes from my 6ft7 dad (I could have been taller aha!!)
6. I love my white wine! No that doesn't make me an alcoholic and yes I do drink sensibly aha but I love nothing more than enjoying a glass (or two!) of wine with my friends on a Saturday night:)
7. I really really really want a tattoo, I just haven't yet found something that I know I want to put on my body.
8. I'm a bit of a maths geek, everyone says they hate maths but I love it! I'm not joking, I just understand maths.
9. My favourite ever film is 'How to lose a guy in 10 days'
10. I love love love driving, I could drive all day and not get bored!
11. I hate feet, I really don't like any feet, not even my own!


Hayley's Questions:
1. What is your favourite song, ever?
          has to be 'Set Fire to the Third Bar' by Snow Patrol!
2. What is one thing you couldn't live without?
          my Faith! I haven't really made this too obvious but I'm a Christian and my faith is really important to me, let me know below if you would like to know more because if I start talking about it you'll be here all day aha!
3. What are you afraid of?
          crocodiles/alligators! they freak me out no end, i have had nightmares about them and trust me they never end well!
4. What would be the first thing you'd do if you won £10,000?
          loads of things but top of my list would definitely be to visit Australia for a couple of months, I just love the thought of Australia, beautiful country!
5. Where was your favourite holiday?
          i always love my beach holidays but probably my favourite was when I went to New York last February, I love that city so much and I could definitely live there permanently
6. How long does it take you to get ready?
          i'm actually pretty good at getting ready, I could get ready in 10 minutes if needed but if I have the time then I will definitely use it aha.
7. What's your favourite tv show?
          it used to be One Tree Hill but more recently I have been loving 90210!
8. If you could rewind or fast forward your life, would you? and why?
          if you'd asked me this a couple of years ago I would have fast forwarded to university but now that I'm almost there I don't think I would rewind/fast forward anymore.
9. Can you speak any other language than your first language?
          i can speak quite a bit of French and a bit of Croatian but nothing fluently, I hope to one day though:)
10. How many countries have you visited?
          probably around 8 countries, not entirely sure though aha
11. What is your life goal?
          to have a family and be happy, pretty simple :D


Keight's Questions:
1. What piece of makeup could you not live without?
          probably my brow pencil, even if I don't wear any makeup I love to fill in my eyebrows!
2. Who is your favourite band/artist?
          definitely has to be Bon Iver, I love his music.
3. Where are you from?
          midlands!
4. What's your favourite clothes shop?
          a tie between Zara and Topshop, but it does change quite a lot!
5. Do you have a job?
          yes, i'm a waitress at a cafe.
6. What's your dream job?
          I want to study architecture but I'd also love to be a police officer!
7. Who's your best friend?
          i have a couple of really close friends, who are like sisters to me!!
8. What's your favourite youtube channel?
          oo it's a close call between EssieButton and ThePersianBabe!!
9. What would be your superhero name?
          aha I used a superhero name generator and it came up with 'The Charming Worm', so I guess thats it:)!
10. What would your power be?
          i would love to be able to read minds!
11. What is your favourite drink?
          definitely white wine aha!! or jasmine tea:)



My Questions!
1.   What is your dream job?
2.   If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
3.   Favourite piece of clothing?
4.   Whats your favourite type of coffee (e.g. cappuccino, latte...) and if you don't like coffee, why don't you like coffee aha!?
5.   Where do you imagine yourself in 10 years time?
6.   Your dream 3-course meal?
7.   Which three guests would you invite to a dinner party (dead or alive)?
8.   What is your favourite name and why?
9.   All time favourite blogger?
10.   If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?
11.   Whats the most valuable thing in your life (doesn't have to be an object!)?

I Tag:...


You Might Also Like

1 beauty notes

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe