OOTD: cut-out dress

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

dress - ASOS, clutch - Primark, heels - Next

I went out a week ago to a fairly smart dinner and so i finally got a chance to wear this black cut out dress! I am in love with it, there is something about cut-out clothes that I just seem to be drawn too, aha! This is also one of those dresses that seems really fitted and just sucks everything in, will definitely be wearing this again soon. Infact you'll probably see this dress again in my holiday outfits but I just couldn't wait to show you guys, especially as I mentioned it in my wishlist:)

Although I'm not sure if this outfit is too black, it doesn't quite look as good on pictures aha!
What do you think?

i hope you're all having  lovely week!

xxx

You Might Also Like

5 beauty notes

  1. loveee your dress, Your blog is very lovely by the ways :)

    ENTER MY MAX C LONDON CLOTHING GIVEAWAY!
    (open to all)
    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. There's something about a cut out dress that just makes you want it haha. I love it! Might have to check something similar out xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic dress. You look amazing!!!!! Very sexy look and your legs really compliment that dress quite nicely!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe