REVIEW: MUA Eye Primer

Sunday, July 29, 2012


I have been in search of a good, fairly cheap, eye primer for ages and so I decided that I'd try out this one for £2.50, bargain! On first impressions I liked the packaging and the applicator it came with, however I was also really surprised it was coloured slightly. Although this turned out to be a good thing as it blurs some of the imperfections on my eyelids(they can be a bit veiny at the best of times!).

I'm so used to using the Maybelline Colour Tattoos as a base however I wanted something I without the shimmer in it for when I'm using matte eyeshadows. This primer feels lovely on the skin and leaves a really smooth base for your eyeshadow to go on. However it didn't do much to stop the creasing, although it did delay it a bit I still got creasing after a few hours. This may be due to my exceptionally oily eyelids however i would still use this as a nice base, just not when I need it to be long-lasting.

Overal, I like this but it doesn't really do what it says on the tin. I'll use up the bottle but won't be repurchasing!

xxx

EDIT: Since using this on holiday in temperatures of around 35 degrees Celsius, it has actually done a pretty good job on keeping my eyeshadow in place, it has definitely improved in my opinion. I find this works better if I leave it to set in place for a couple of minutes before applying anything on top, this seems to reduce the creasing dramatically; there is little to no creasing definitely worth a try!

You Might Also Like

1 beauty notes

  1. I might give this a go, I'm running out of my mini Urban Decay primer potion and this seems like a good and cheap alternative :) Great review xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe